GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post

Jamal is nor white or black .
    Are you referring to Michael Jackson?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBerg View Post
    People need to stop doubting the Bulls like they have been doubting the Bears. Basketball and Football is a TEAM sport, and just because the Bulls don't have a star at every single position like the Heat, Lakers, and Celtics, doesn't mean they are not a good team.
    None of those teams have a star at every single position.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I think Jamal may have got his information from McGunther!

forevergrindin
    forevergrindin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

jamal might be right today, but I hope not because I took the Bulls ML

Bigglefairy
    Bigglefairy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thankyou for this info, I jumped on the Nets +5.5 just before tipoff and its looking pretty good so far.

yisman

Bigglefairy, this thread was posted yesterday.

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

you are the man. props.

forevergrindin
    forevergrindin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Bigglefairy, this thread was posted yesterday.
    He did not lock it in for yesterday though, he said if the Bulls did not lose yesterday, they will lose today. Stupid me I played the Bulls ML after seeing they blasted the Raptors by 20 last night

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Barry said in the thread title that he was unsure of whether Bulls would lose last night or tonight until he recieved further info on the so called 'fix'. He then later confirmed in one of his posts that the Bulls would lose outright last night, Not tonight.. and they beat the Raptors EASY.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

My man JEROME has info that the Heat are gonna lose one of their next 10 games. We're not sure exactly which game it is, but they will lose one of the next 10. Just keep fading the Heat until they lose

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    My man JEROME has info that the Heat are gonna lose one of their next 10 games. We're not sure exactly which game it is, but they will lose one of the next 10. Just keep fading the Heat until they lose
    Pretty much, yeah.

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I love this thread lol

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Barry said in the thread title that he was unsure of whether Bulls would lose last night or tonight until he recieved further info on the so called 'fix'. He then later confirmed in one of his posts that the Bulls would lose outright last night, Not tonight.. and they beat the Raptors EASY.
    Yes, this is true, but this guy has 'inside info'. He probably misunderstood Jamal or something. He said 'was unsure if the play was tonight or tomorrow night'. And what do you know? They LOSE straight up to maybe the worst team in the NBA - Nets. He got mixed up, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Jamal got the wrong info again.. I should have bet on the Nets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    Should i bet the ML?

PSABB
    PSABB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

My man JaMarcus has insider information that some type of sporting event WILL be played tonight. Word.

moreira
    moreira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Thats a lock tonight! haha

demens
    Square -910

I trust Jerome more then any of the others.

Barry Banter
    Barry Banter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad some of you got on the Nets

We got a good wack on also, more on the Raptors unfortunatly but still a very nice profit.

Don't think there is any plays tonight unless we hear a last minute call from Garcia the inside man.

adam3248

Why did you unload on Nets then Barry when you confirmed that the play was Raptors to beat Bulls? You didnt say at any point after that confirmation that there was a misunderstanding and that the Nets were involved in the so called 'fixed game'. You said initially you weren't sure whether it was Raptors or Nets game then you confirmed it was Raptors..

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

wow... they lost

demens
    Square -910

Yo, i got same crazy secret inside info tonight. My man Jermain says the Cavs are gonna lose a game next week. But the info is not yet confirmed by Simba and Pedro, so it might be 2 weeks from now. I'm hearing that JJ Hickson took Byron Scotts poodle hostage on a space ship and is demanding to be inserted into the starting line up or he will throw the game. Byron is a stubborn rooster_eater plus there have been rumors that he never liked that poodle anyway, some shit about being a closet Nazi f\*g animal rapist and the dog not being wet enough or something. so its definitely legit. Just be on the looking to fade Cavs ML for your whole BR, word up.
    Points Awarded:

adam3248 gave demens 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Smiley
    Smiley's Avatar Become A Pro!

for friday's game chicago +1 @ philly the line is crazy!!!!

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Just got off the phone with Todd... He said the BuIIs wiII not cover the spread in 1 of the next 12 games...

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Just got off the phone with Todd... He said the BuIIs wiII not cover the spread in 1 of the next 12 games...
    Ohh shit, is Todd in any way connected to my buddy Jeff? That guy got all kinds of fixes on these NBA fuckers, i hear he used to be a veterinarian.

Barry Banter
    Barry Banter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why did you unload on Nets then Barry when you confirmed that the play was Raptors to beat Bulls? You didnt say at any point after that confirmation that there was a misunderstanding and that the Nets were involved in the so called 'fixed game'. You said initially you weren't sure whether it was Raptors or Nets game then you confirmed it was Raptors..
    Because maybe I'm playing the big time actually making the most of my winnings Seriously chill out and enjoy any money you make

Unless you don't actually make any money so you sit online all day getting angry and all anxious about other people posting

Glad some people got on the Nets, since 2 nights ago didn't come in it was pretty self explanitary that it came in the night after.

Love how worked up you get though with how I post, I noticed you also sent me private messages as soon as I started posting on here trying to cosy in with me, you are like my little stalker fan, I love you on my rooster man, keep it up

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Banter View Post

Love how worked up you get though with how I post, I noticed you also sent me private messages as soon as I started posting on here trying to cosy in with me, you are like my little stalker fan, I love you on my rooster man, keep it up
    Dang! That was ALMOST a 2 sentence paragraph Barry. You're making progeress my man, just gotta work some periods in there and kill off those comma splices and you're there. Keep at it buddy.

adam3248

Okay guys this is happening! Unbelievable scenes in Dallas at Halftime! Shit hit the fan in the OKC dressing room to say the least!

OKC will lose straight up at home to Memphis tomorrow night!

It sickens me that this is going on in the NBA but we might aswell cash in on it!

Durant & Westbrook had to be separated by security during the HT team talk! Info has been leaked on Twitter, Neither player will face the Grizzlies at home tomorrow night. Durant and Westbrook held at knife-point! The OKC coach and GM are the main men behind this scandal! Makes me feel physically sick that this shit goes down in the NBA! Just got off the phone to Albert and this is nailed on guys! He filled me in on all the details, he's been at the game tonight with the boys and it's all goin down!

I will be smashing the Grizzlies ML as soon as the lines are released.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Okay guys this is happening! Unbelievable scenes in Dallas at Halftime! Shit hit the fan in the OKC dressing room to say the least!

OKC will lose straight up at home to Memphis tomorrow night!

It sickens me that this is going on in the NBA but we might aswell cash in on it!

Durant & Westbrook had to be separated by security during the HT team talk! Info has been leaked on Twitter, Neither player will face the Grizzlies at home tomorrow night. Durant and Westbrook held at knife-point! The OKC coach and GM are the main men behind this scandal! Makes me feel physically sick that this shit goes down in the NBA! Just got off the phone to Albert and this is nailed on guys! He filled me in on all the details, he's been at the game tonight with the boys and it's all goin down!

I will be smashing the Grizzlies ML as soon as the lines are released.
    failed.

yisman

Glad some people got on the Nets, since 2 nights ago didn't come in it was pretty self explanitary that it came in the night after.
    Really? If I was looking on the forum and saw you say it was inside info that the Bulls would lose and they won big, why would I bet against them the following night? Because dates aren't your strong point?

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Ohh shit, is Todd in any way connected to my buddy Jeff? That guy got all kinds of fixes on these NBA fuckers, i hear he used to be a veterinarian.
    Demens, don't teII anyone but Todd and Jeff are brothers... They're cousin is Tim Donaghy....

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Demens, don't teII anyone but Todd and Jeff are brothers... They're cousin is Tim Donaghy....

adam3248

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Just shows how clueless you really are! because you posted up about a so called fixed game which was WAY WRONG its obvious that it means it's gonna hit the night after. Yeah that makes sense! .. Priceless!! keep the laughs coming Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Dang! That was ALMOST a 2 sentence paragraph Barry. You're making progeress my man, just gotta work some periods in there and kill off those comma splices and you're there. Keep at it buddy.
    He's obviously well educated I mean, anyone who recieves inside information on 'fixed games' and still manages to hit 3 losers in a row is pretty special in my opinion

Kinda worries me how he keeps making sexual comments towards other males on this forum too. Would prefer it if he kept his filthy fantasies between himself, Jamal and 'the boys' in future..

adam3248

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    failed.
    I like how people can point out immediately that my comment is BS, however they continue to believe that everything Barry says is legit and that is he actually receiving info on all these 'fixed games' from some guy they've never heard of before. Add in the previous threads about 'Lakers will LOSE OUTRIGHT tonight' Andrew Bynum being held hostage on a submarine and gunfire in the Lakers dressing room but yeah.. I advise people to tail this guy blindly.. I mean, If people are so gullable to believe all this BS they deserve to lose stacks of money

First 1234 Last