jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miami Toying With Everyone

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Remember all summer when I said they were going to be terrible at the end and that Bosh would struggle.

Then when that happened remember when I said Laugh it up now because these guys will have the last laugh. And now they have a better record than the Lakers. I called exactly how this has played out. They WILL win a ring or 2 down there. Just not this year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ralphie they are ready now to win

I was fukkin wrong

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

0-2 vs Boston
    0-2 vs Dallas

Not toying with everybody...

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ralphie they are ready now to win I was fukkin wrong
    No they arent

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Miami are good, but are they ready to win a championship, i'm not so sure yet.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami def toys with the weaker teams in the league. they have gotten better against the elite teams, namely beating the lakers on xmas, but they need time to gel still. all the elite teams in the league have guys that have been playing for multiple years together. i personally hate the heat, but i enjoy betting on them against the weak teams, cuz they like to whoop

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Who have they beat the
    Lakers

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

your finally starting to realize that they are impossible to gameplan for, especially if wade and lebron are both knocking down jump shots, then its over.

Ralphie they are ready to win now broseph. Boston will wear out over 7 games. They are old and you can't ask pierce to guard lebron for 7 games and ray allen to guard wade. They will have no energy left in game 6 and 7. They need a g/SF off teh bench that can give these two some rest (not marquis daniels lol)

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

God these threads about Miami fukin piss me off so bad. Who gives a fiddler fuk what happens with this team... such a joke. Stop posting these Miami threads goldbond... NBA is such a joke.

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do the miami threads piss u off??

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    your finally starting to realize that they are impossible to gameplan for, especially if wade and lebron are both knocking down jump shots, then its over. Ralphie they are ready to win now broseph. Boston will wear out over 7 games. They are old and you can't ask pierce to guard lebron for 7 games and ray allen to guard wade. They will have no energy left in game 6 and 7. They need a g/SF off teh bench that can give these two some rest (not marquis daniels lol)
    you can absolutely ask ray allen to guard wade. I put Ray as one of the top 5 defenders in the league. When the celtics are on defense i watch him the whole time. For his age he is UNFUCKINGREAL at defense. They are not good enough to beat the celtics in a series yet. The Celtics are too deep. The heat have the worst bench and thats what will do them in these playoffs. Their bench will change and get better every season. But if you are relying on Mike Miller to bring it well then its just not gonna happen.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    you can absolutely ask ray allen to guard wade. I put Ray as one of the top 5 defenders in the league. When the celtics are on defense i watch him the whole time. For his age he is UNFUCKINGREAL at defense. They are not good enough to beat the celtics in a series yet. The Celtics are too deep. The heat have the worst bench and thats what will do them in these playoffs. Their bench will change and get better every season. But if you are relying on Mike Miller to bring it well then its just not gonna happen.
    I agree Ray is up there as a top 5 perimeter defender. His defense on Kobe in game 7 was one of the best performances I've seen in awhile. But remember how much his shot struggled even when he was getting wide open shots? I don't mean that Ray can't guard Wade, I mean that his offense will struggle because you need to use even more energy to guard Wade than you do Bryant and he'll have little lift in his legs down the stretch of games.

Should be an epic series if they meet though. We shall see.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by Gumdog View Post
    why do the miami threads piss u off??
    I'd love to say it's because I'm old school... but that's only part of it. Not interested in 2 megasuperstars and one superstar (3 olympian starters) being on the same team in this league. Don't like how it came together... Don't like how the NBA has nothing in place to prevent it... Don't like the direction it may potentially take the league. Don't like who Lebron showed himself to be as a player/person. Also, and of course I have a bias because of this, but my feelings on the situation have very little to do with it... I'm a Cavs fan.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Goat Milk

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I agree Ray is up there as a top 5 perimeter defender. His defense on Kobe in game 7 was one of the best performances I've seen in awhile. But remember how much his shot struggled even when he was getting wide open shots? I don't mean that Ray can't guard Wade, I mean that his offense will struggle because you need to use even more energy to guard Wade than you do Bryant and he'll have little lift in his legs down the stretch of games. Should be an epic series if they meet though. We shall see.
    fair enough, i guess we will just have to see. Goat thanks for saving my blood pressure and agreeing Ray is a top 5 defender. I was getting ready to want to throw my computer if u disagreed

zeusky
    zeusky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

One other team who have a lot of talent but somehow have not reached their potential I feel is the Jazz.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17840

I'm just glad they covered today.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

C'mon guys, Ray Allen as a top 5 defender is a big stretch. Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Artest are all better and that's just going through 2 teams.