demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Anyone can create a screen name and claim to have inside info. I will wait before I decide which kind of person this guy is. going 3-3 on +300 wagers is very good! I know that. I just haven't seen it yet. If that makes me a bad person than I am a bad person, But I am not a dummy lol
    I disagree, i think it take a very special person to do so.

And really going 3-3 is NOT good when you're claim to fame is that you're posting a sure thing. And make fun of people making 50/50 bets.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Banter View Post
    I post when I hear word on games that are fixed.

Check my history.

I only registered on here to try help people.

Turns out most people decide to give abuse.

Probably best you don't look out for my threads and you just stay following people picking 50/50s like this guy.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I had the celtics covering the spread. I cap my own games my own way and I do pretty well. I was interested to see if this guy held merit with the fixing claims. so far he is 0-2. Just sayin!

FindTheLock

I also have mavericks and suns to cover the spread. we shall see how it works out.

demens
    Square -910

I had the celtics covering the spread. I cap my own games my own way and I do pretty well. I was interested to see if this guy held merit with the fixing claims. so far he is 0-2. Just sayin!
    Again, this game is not over yet. This is the nba, wait till the final whistle.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Again, this game is not over yet. This is the nba, wait till the final whistle.
    I agree with you, but he took the ML so if the raptors win here then i will follow this guy from now on too lol

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

He was like 6 - 2 before Raptors, but he get Lakers wrong and now that one. He may just get too lucky at the beginning ?

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    not to rain on the imagination parade but you don't need to hit 53% when you aren't paying vig. And yeah, I'd say the craptors beating the Celts SU would be a huge upset without Garnett and Rondo. They get 37 from Derozan the other night and it still wasn't enough..but unfortunately I just caught this thread.

Waiting for the inevitable cover.
    keep waiting partner it might take a while! PS where do you get +6 with no vig? covering a spread and covering a ML is not the same thing. His ML plays are 0-2 and if you took the spreads you drank the juice going 1-1 since I've been tracking the "fixes"
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 01-02-11 at 07:28 PM.

FindTheLock

back to reality

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

yeah its clearly all BS. Someone who claims to have nailed on winners from inside information on all these 'fixed games' and loses. He's hitting 70% at best. If your getting inside info on fixed games then how do you still manage to get on the losing side like 30% of the time.

Congrats on another losing bet on a 'rigged game'

demens
    Square -910

Where are these 6 wins? I checked his thread and i saw 3 winning picks not 6. He picked Memphis to lose to NJ and he picked 2 LA loses to Memph and to Indy. thats all i see.

ANyway, decided to watch this 4th qtr to see this fix in the making. Now that the game is over i'll comment.

Someone must have forgot to tell Ray Allen cause he drained a bunch of big shots in the 4th as usual. Paul Pierce seemed not to be aware either as he made some big plays too, including a BIG dunk, one of his best in the last 4 years probably, only the 2nd time i've seen him dunk this year. Even the refs didn't contribute as they let a lot of physical play go, and called an iffy carry on Calderon when the game was still close. Ohh and when you fix a game, you gotta cut Shaq in on the action, i think that was the mistake these fixers made. Shaq looked like a possessed man on defense, must have had about 4 blocks including one on Derozen ON THE PERIMETER. Have not seen Shaq this active in a while.

As a result, not only does Boston win, they also cover. So yeah, this thread is a fail, cant wait for the next one.

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

He lost the last two for sure. It means - NO INSIDE INFO. I suppose he was just lucky at the beginning . No one can have an inside info and got 3-3 after 3-0 start. So I believe the case is over , he doesn't poses any inside knowledge .

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey where is the insider who thought the raptors were gonna beat up on the celtics now?

what a great laugh to a great day in general. I love it.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yassen28 View Post
    He lost the last two for sure. It means - NO INSIDE INFO. I suppose he was just lucky at the beginning . No one can have an inside info and got 3-3 after 3-0 start. So I believe the case is over , he doesn't poses any inside knowledge .

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

How dense are you people? The man said the Lakers would lose 3 straight as heavy favorites (and he was right, btw) because they had to throw games because Bynum was being held captive on a sub floating around the Pacific Ocean. He went on to say there were gunshots in the Lakers' locker room. Do you HONESTLY think he is being serious about any of this? If any of you think that the talk of Jamal, fixed games, inside knowledge, and such is anything more than his schtick, you are morons. It his Barry's humorous and fun way to post his picks.

I swear the more time I spend here the more I realize why books get rich.

Now, anyone that has been playing the big dog ML's he has posted is up big to this point. Calling him out for only being 6-3 or whatever is just plain idiotic, especially when you could be 8 miles ahead by playing the huge +ML plays.

Barry Banter
    Barry Banter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    How dense are you people? The man said the Lakers would lose 3 straight as heavy favorites (and he was right, btw) because they had to throw games because Bynum was being held captive on a sub floating around the Pacific Ocean. He went on to say there were gunshots in the Lakers' locker room. Do you HONESTLY think he is being serious about any of this? If any of you think that the talk of Jamal, fixed games, inside knowledge, and such is anything more than his schtick, you are morons. It his Barry's humorous and fun way to post his picks.

I swear the more time I spend here the more I realize why books get rich.

Now, anyone that has been playing the big dog ML's he has posted is up big to this point. Calling him out for only being 6-3 or whatever is just plain idiotic, especially when you could be 8 miles ahead by playing the huge +ML plays.
    Bynum got off OK btw. You probably noticed.

Kobe cried and cried until they let him off (with the loss of a bit of dosh)

adam3248

HAHA hilarious Barry! when's the next losing pick on its way?

demens
    Square -910

I dont know why you're all quick to flame him now when an hour ago some were praising him and Jamal. The kid does seem to have a decent feel for picking a good spot for an upset.

All i would ask for is for you to use coherent and proper sentences and you and Jamal are welcome to post picks any time.

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    HAHA hilarious Barry! when's the next losing pick on its way?
    6-3 on huge dogs?

Who knows mate, hows Sweetjones doing anyway?

adam3248

OK. come back when you've made over 200 plays on your thread and we'll see what your record is then. Don't think you should be bigging yourself up so much after 9 picks. Yeah you've hit 6 underdogs in 9 which would make good profit but big deal. anyone can have a run like that over 9 underdog plays at some point. You wont keep it up. Keep posting and show us just how amazing you are after 200 picks. What have you got against SJ anyway? You go on about hit a lot. He's proven to be a profitable capper over years. You've been profitable to our knowledge over 9 bets. Well done.

adam3248

best of luck with the rest of your rigged bets anyway.

im guessing Jamal is just some imaginary friend that you think about when you touch yourself at night.
    Last edited by adam3248; 01-02-11 at 08:22 PM.

Barry Banter

OK. come back when you've made over 200 plays on your thread and we'll see what your record is then. Don't think you should be bigging yourself up so much after 9 picks. Yeah you've hit 6 underdogs in 9 which would make good profit but big deal. anyone can have a run like that over 9 underdog plays at some point. You wont keep it up. Keep posting and show us just how amazing you are after 200 picks. What have you got against SJ anyway? You go on about hit a lot. He's proven to be a profitable capper over years. You've been profitable to our knowledge over 9 bets. Well done.
    Herrrrrre fishy fishy.

You've given Jamal and the boys a laugh tonight anyway.

BOL for the future

adam3248

HA fish.. yeah alright then. You really think I would be reeled in by your BS? I make my own plays and make my own profit. Don't need so called 'Big shots' like you to feed off. Have fun pleasuring yourself over Jamal and the imaginary boys

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barry you're a joke.

Jamal lives in your head and he's a shit capper.

this guy said it best...

back to reality

Barry Banter

HA fish.. yeah alright then. You really think I would be reeled in by your BS? I make my own plays and make my own profit. Don't need so called 'Big shots' like you to feed off. Have fun pleasuring yourself over Jamal and the imaginary boys
    I know it's been a while sweetheart we hardly talk I was going my thang.

adam3248

yeah nice one

Barry Banter

yeah nice one
    Get on the banter boos, the banter banter banter bus.

lets roll with Barry, Barry loves the bantz.

Banter scale hitting 9.4, oi oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Roque Banter Cruz in da building.

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody who thinks they're a sharp or knows one is full of it. Sports is such a toss up that its impossible to predict. Like this seattle game and people saying SHARPS ARE ALL OVER SEATTLE!!!!!! Yup that's why Seattle won because the SHARPS ARE ON THEM! Has nothing to do with Bradford being a rookie and playing a playoff type game on the road. And who knows Bradford could have came out and threw for 300 yards, you never know.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

keep waiting partner it might take a while! PS where do you get +6 with no vig? covering a spread and covering a ML is not the same thing. His ML plays are 0-2 and if you took the spreads you drank the juice going 1-1 since I've been tracking the "fixes"

the part where i said i actually didnt even get in this thread today until after tip is apparently irrelevant.

and where did i say i got spreads without vig. if you took the time to read before drinking the anti-kool aid you might have saved yourself a second or two.

First 12