gorox
    gorox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sixers -6

Sixers beat Orlando last meeting, in ORL, w/o iverson. Now they play in Philly, where the magic won in January. That game went to OT with the magic squeaking out a 4point W, don't see this happening again. In that last game, Francis had 15 assists, he's no longer there. Most importantly, in that road win for the magic (road wins are very rare for this team, 6-29 on road) Orlando shot 59% for the game! Simply put, they had a hot night. And they needed each basket to offset Iverson/Webber combining for 70pts. I see the once again healthy sixers covering in this one as they try to climb back to .500 after their skid with Iverson hurt.

In fact, Orlando won that game in Philly on January 26th, and they haven't won a road game since! I have to believe the Sixers feel at least some embarassment during preparation of this game knowing that this team has lost 16 in a row on the road, with their last road win being in their place.

Philly -6 and teased to -2

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

The tease looks good considering Orlando has lost 16 straight roadies straight up.

bostonceltics13
    bostonceltics13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most importantly, Sixers are fighting for a playoff spot. Magic are counting the days to the end of the season. I have the Sixers -6 but it's creeping up to -6.5 on some books.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The sixers ddin't show up in the second half, tough break.

gorox
    gorox's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, their horrible, watching that magic sixers game really tought me alot about that team. I was on Pacers today and figured it was a no-brainer after seeing the sick display of basketball the sixers play. revenge is sweet