Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Point Shave Much, Al Jefferson?

Air balls the first free throw and bricks the 2nd one. So awful lol. Anyone else get screwed by these kinds of shenanigans or is it just me?

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah and i'm fukken raging.

Had a terrible night and instead of being 2-4 end up 1-5.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

Man, the NBA is fixed.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

i watched this with no money on the game but knew the line. he shot the first ball about 14 feet, didn't even hit the net.

i wonder if he was legitimately injured all those times it was reported he was, or if the mafia broke his legs for messing up their money. hence, the blatant overcompensation with the worst two free throws imaginable.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was going tgo take this but didnt, lost trust with jazz after some shit performances. Saw the 2 missed ft on scorecast, was glad because I would have won money if he hit 1 if I would have did it. Sorry to you guys. Late 2009 cavs vs phili i called up one of my bookie's to place a bet. I said i wanted cavs -5.5. She said cavs -6, I thought about it for a second and said yeah ok. LeBron missed a ft at the end they won by 6! Lost 3k on that game instead of making 2k or so. Big swing. I hear ya guys.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I was on Memphis, and even I'll admit that was ridiculous.

NBA = WWF.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I see threads like this all the time pop up in the NBA forum. I just don't understand how a player making millions of dollars would care about the point spread in a game? It's ridiculous.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I see threads like this all the time pop up in the NBA forum. I just don't understand how a player making millions of dollars would care about the point spread in a game? It's ridiculous.
    im not saying it happens all the time, but it does. It pretty much any sport. Its not always about the players its about important ppl at the top. Some ppl can never have enough money. Some ppl you think have money actually have pissed it away and need it etc. Things arent always what they seem. That goes both ways.

Deep_Rest

Nice one, No coincidences, At least SOMEBODY made money...I guess I shouldn't complain too much because I was 10U's on MIN 2 weeks ago vs UTAH @MIN, line was MIN+6 or something. D.Will to the line and the Jazz are up 5 and he bricks some FT's...he's a good FT shooter too. It's alright guys, we'll get em next time!

But in the meantime, it's time to:

Deep_Rest

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Some people can never make enough money. Heck, the reason Pete Rose isn't in the HOF is because he bet against his own team! BTW I don't REALLY think he missed them on purpose, the game was out of reach anyways. It just reaaaaallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy frustrates me when this stuff happens and my monies are involved :P

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    Some people can never make enough money. Heck, the reason Pete Rose isn't in the HOF is because he bet against his own team! BTW I don't REALLY think he missed them on purpose, the game was out of reach anyways. It just reaaaaallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy frustrates me when this stuff happens and my monies are involved :P
    man...the first free throw was so bad it would be hard not to have done it on purpose.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

fukin ridiculuous. He is shooting 81% on the season from the free throw line, couldn't even make 1 to give the push. Shady shit

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Had memphis +6.5, almost puked after Conley fouled him.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

No shit... I had the over 190 on a teaser, got a push out of this shit thanks to that fukk.

Anthonyk99
    Anthonyk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

gota just gt lucky and be on the side of the fixin

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

its all about being on the right side of a fix! f\*\*k the NBA.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

pete rose bet for his team!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I bet you if he made those two another silly goose that was on the other side would be in here complaining how there was no reason to foul and the game was fixed (opposite way).

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

it is never a fix