Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Golden St/Charlotte Over 207 1/2 Looks Like A Good Play

Golden St has had over 100 points in 10 of their last 11 games against sub .500 teams. Silas has the Bobcats playing a more up tempo game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

At 205.5 now.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Yeah, the line has been dropping like crazy. Both team playing in an up tempo game should be easy but you gotta be careful with the early start. Might be a head fake line drop again.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

I like the over. Would recommend doing a two play teaser with it and an open play.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Not sure what made the line drop tremendously, but take advantage of it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been looking for any injuries. Ellis has had a sprained ankle, but he said yesterday that he's good to go.

Betpoints: 90

veryyy strange line movement down from 210.0 to 205.5 despite that 76% is on over....I chose under 210

tatddy

No injuries to note recently. Tough game to cap in terms of the pace. I usually am not a fan of betting overs in early start games on the east coast, especially with a west coast team involved. GS is the better team but has not fared well in Charlotte. Curry is back in his 3rd game from injury and looked much improved against Atlanta. 'Cats have some momentum and are trying to push the pace against the best pace pushing team around (or one of).

tatddy

Maybe the only way to get people on the under was to drop the line?

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, been scratchin my head at the line on this game since last night. lots of weird variables that make it a tough one to cap, though.

Who knows what to make of this 2-game (yippeee!!) streak/turnaround by CHA considering they've come against crap teams. And who knows how often they're gonna get 38-pt games from SJ (or whatever he had in the last one). They'd have a lot more W's if he could do that more consistently.

And GSW... Better overall team, but terrible on the road and they've got health ?'s.

Then you consider the fact that these are a bunch of tattooed-up kids with tons of money and ("YESSSSS!!!!") the early game on new year's eve. Trust that this was one of the first things that popped out at these kids when they first took a peak at their schedules. They're more likely to be concerned with their outfits/tickets/girls/limos this afternoon than executing a gameplan.

All that being said, i followed my gut and jumped on GSW+2.5 last night. Thought about grabbin it again at +3 today, but laid off it. Not buyin the ankle issues and not buying the new CHA (yet).

I gotta think that that total line dropped down from 210 due to lotsa smart$$$ comin in on the under due to the same sentiment on CHA's scoring ability not being consistently proven yet.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Maybe the only way to get people on the under was to drop the line?
    yeah, maybe. who the hell knows about this one... feels like an ncaa game.

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

it's going under

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by chimp View Post
    it's going under
    Brilliant deduction. Thanks for updating us when they're only at 98 at the half.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, I guess that's why the sharps are successful, and why I post on a message board.