Ring in the New Year's from December 31st -January 2nd with these sweet bets. I can't believe all these sweet lines were available as there are some real nice bargains on the table in NCAA Football, NBA and NFL. Let's do this New years right beginning today.

NCAA Football:

(1) Clemson (-5.5) to cover versus South Florida - B.J. Daniels is terrible and USF's starters would all be second or third stringers if they played for Clemson. That pretty much says it all. Clemson takes this 31-7.

(2) Florida St. vs. South Carolina - OVER 54.5 tot points - My thinking behind this one is that both teams have the top passing offenses in the nation and two of the top run defenses in the nation as well. So you can expect both teams to air this one out all game long. Should be very entertaining. Not sure which QB shows up for SC though....as Garcia is Jekyll and Hyde. Take the OVER here.

(3) Rose Bowl: TCU (-3) cover against Wisconsin - This game is a steal to me. The Horned Frogs are an elite team with one of the top 3 defenses in the nation. I expect them to punch Wisconsin in the mouth and never look back. 24-14 Frogs take this Rose Bowl easily.

NBA Basketball:

(1) Warriors (+2.5) @ Charlotte Bobcats: This game is on December 31st and the only line I have got so far that interests me. I am gonna sleep and party tonight so no more NBA betting till January 2nd for me. But this game stands out to me as very winnable for Golden State. They will have a healthy Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis in that back court and the Bobcats won't be able to go basket for basket with them.

NFL Football:

(1) Giants (-4) @ Washington Redskins: NY Giants really need this win to keep their playoff hopes alive and I see Eli and company definitely responding. No way they end their season on a 3 game losing streak. Plus Rex Grossman is starting for the Redskins.....that is disasterous all in itself. G-Men get their 10th victory of the season here easily.

(2) Rams (-3) @ Seattle Seahawks: Sure Seattle at home is a tough place to play but this Sam Bradford kid is the real deal. As long as the Ram's O-line holds up the Seahawks will get torched in their secondary. Also Stephen Jackson on the ground will help to eat up clock and keep the chains moving in the right direction for St. Louis. The 8-8 Rams will be fodder for the Saints come wild card round next week.