kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

So is OKC a no brainer tomorrow?

OKC playing the Hawks, laying -5 points, in paper both teams seem to have almost the same record, do you see a close match here or an open game for OKC? The Hawks play bad in the road, but still have an above .500 record on the road (9-8), so I wouldn't disrespect them, what are your thoughts?

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah a game they should win but risky. ML if anything. I remember a game last season vs the hawks at home I put a live bet 10k at 1.22 on the thunder. Came back from the bookies and it was a draw. they pulled away thanks to durant and co and got the win I think it was by about 7-8 pts or so. I was on a hot streak so booked to go to the superbowl that day and left the next morning. Was superbowl week, won 25k while on my vacation which also consisted of L.A, Miami, L.A Again to see lakers vs spurs { was gonna go 20k on lakers they won withour bryant ** then to Milan to watch Champions league games consisting of Milan vs Man U and Inter vs Chelsea. Craaazzzyyyy times. 10k on orlando vs orlenas where they come back thanks to vince carter's 48 point game.

Sorry to go off track. Oh yeah, we're talking about you and your thoughts about thunder.

Take the ML if anything bro

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Okc ml!!!

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Thunder play at Spurs on New years day night, so there is a small lean with the Hawks with the points for that reason alone. Don't get me wrong, Thunder could still look ahead and still wipe their asses with the Hawks and I would not be surprised.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Thunder play at Spurs on New years day night, so there is a small lean with the Hawks with the points for that reason alone. Don't get me wrong, Thunder could still look ahead and still wipe their asses with the Hawks and I would not be surprised.
    Yeah I don't like that the line for that game against the Spurs is out before they step on the court tonight.