ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is Charlotte only -2.5 tomorrow vs GS??

Seems too low. GS is typically really bad on the road (4-13 this year) and Charlotte is much better at home. They are 8-7 so far this year, but 5 of those losses are to top teams (OKC, Bos, Utah, SA, ORL).

Why is it only 2.5?

kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Golden State puts up a lot of points, i would stay away from this one. Charlotte may be playing good basketball at home right now, but this team doesn't convince anyone in the league, don't even ask about it to larry brown. Golden State may even win this one, i would check other games

mtbaker
    mtbaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

gs plays the style that Charlotte is trying to emulate, in other words they play the fastbreak game better than Bobcats and will not be able to keep up with GS

whadeeb
    whadeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe they know something we don't?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

yes, that line is funky.. History tells me GS is the play because it makes no sense.. the line is begging for Chr backers. Chr 2-0 since they ditched Brown and starting to play like a respectable team and now only -2.5 against juggernaut GS on the road??? This one smells..

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

if anything bobcats will cover. But they hardly inspire me with confidence Lets be honest its not like golden state do either they usually put up a fight but inevitably lose. Bobcats ml is the play here. However its a dodgy game.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I am leaning on the over, with Charlotte playing a more up tempo style offense.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line really makes me want to put a small play on GS ML. But, they are just so bad on the road. Year in and year out, a completely different team away from Oracle.

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Warriors are currently on a 5-game road trip and this is their most winnable game, so I think the effort will be there. As for the execution, well who knows.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the line is right, not sure if this is a trick question or not. charlotte sucks and golden state is better (when healthy) in my opinion. for some reason the charlotte gets credit for having jordan watching from the bench.

xlilsp1keyx
    xlilsp1keyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

GS been sucking balls lately. CHA has been a better team.. id take CHA

STC
    STC's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSW up by 7 early in the 4th quarter. I took Bobcats as well