wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Good point dude. Lebron took a shitty Cleveland squad to the finals at least Kobe had Pau and Odom. Dont tell me Odom and Gasol aren't way above average players, Gasol was running shit in Memphis and Odom was at the Clippers too
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 12-26-10 at 03:09 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kobe always had the great big men to win titles

Lakers with no titles without Gasol

Lebron now has some decent players finally, so time will tell

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Lebron went once to the finals and got swept by the Spurs.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat needs to get rid of Ilgauskus. They should mold Dexter Pittman like how the Lakers developed Bynum.

bkny2cnc
    Update your status
    bkny2cnc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1403

wow,really???//

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Let us not forget that Lebron needed to surround himself with 2 other all stars to compete. Kobe did it on his own and Put their resume's together and who looks like the better player? When Lebron has 5 rings then we can talk about this subject. Lebron has done nothing other than come to Miami because he couldn't do it on his own. Like Michael Jordan said. He didn't need an all star cast to win.
    First off,Kobe and Lebron came out of high school and they both had a chance to carry a team.(LBJ 7yrs with team that drafted him)Kobe decided he didn't want to play for a small market team and ended up in L.A.Kobe has had all stars around him since he came in the league and when he got frustrated he was going to bail,but its ok for KOBE.Now Ron Artest,Lamar Odom,and Pau Gasol(stolen from the Grizzlies by Jerry West) can carry any team and who could carry a team that played with LBJ?Let's not forget Kobe should also only have 1 Finals MVP,they stole that from Pau.Enough already,these are 2 totally different guys and this is just a few things to consider.MJ didn't need an all star team but Kobe always had players that can be a star on any team in the league,if that isn't an all star cast,what is?

bkny2cnc
    Update your status

i want my points back

bkny2cnc
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by scratbandit View Post
    Definitely kobe is the best without a doubt. The man is not a quitter like lebron.
    if I remember correctly,Kobe quit on the Lakers in the PLAYOFFS against the Suns,I think he decided not to shoot the ball.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Three Kings,

The Heat are Wade's team and always will be. Wade will lead teh team in scoring after the season is over and its clear that he and Lebron are on the same level.

Dexter,

yes solid points. Lebron is like Ben Wallace on the defensive end. Unreal help defense.
    Goat, I see eye to eye with you on many things but this is not one of them. Lebron controls this team. Wade is great to have to keep Lebron in check and chew him out when need be, but Lebron calls the shots in Miami right now. Both are phenomenal players and it's been a joy to watch them become comfortable playing with each other, but Lebron is one half step above Wade when it comes to talent.

Also, anyone who truly loves basketball should at least appreciate the greatest of this tandem on the defensive end. The amount of ground they can cover makes Arroyo and Z look like solid defenders.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

As far as Lebron defensively goes he is borderline DPOTY if Dwight weren't in the league. To anyone who recites block or steal statistics, you need to understand that those stats can vastly over or underrate someone defensively. There are much more advanced statistics that more accurately depict defensive ability but I can't seem to find the link right now.

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What I dont get is how it seems the Lakers always play better without him in the lineup. They did this a few years ago, and won 4 out of 5.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EASports View Post
    What I dont get is how it seems the Lakers always play better without him in the lineup. They did this a few years ago, and won 4 out of 5.

ball distribution. every contributes.

as flashy a shot as Kobe can hit, he stil only has two legs, and cannot fatigue a defense as a team of 5, playing together can.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Good point dude. Lebron took a shitty Cleveland squad to the finals at least Kobe had Pau and Odom. Dont tell me Odom and Gasol aren't way above average players, Gasol was running shit in Memphis and Odom was at the Clippers too
    of Lebron had Gasol, they win three together..

if he had shaq, they win 5 together....

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy gravedig.. this is 2 + years old since the last post...

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    of Lebron had Gasol, they win three together..

if he had shaq, they win 5 together....
    and you my friend will never know.

First 1234