STC
    STC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like Lakers first quarter or first half?

At home, the Lakers average a +6.5 1st quarter margin, Miami ave -0.7 as the away team.

For the half, LA are +8.2 at home, Miami +2.3 away.

I'm guessing LA will be -0.5/-1.

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA hasn't been very dependable lately when it comes to 1Q's and neither team is a bad 1Q team so I will stay way.

STC

Yeah i was thinking that myself. Of late neither team has been overly efficient early but i think Lakers, at home, after losing to the Bucks could come out firing. I'm still unsure if i'm gonna play this game at all.

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I'm one of the people on the Miami side of this game so it'd probably be better to hear from someone on the LA side.

STC

Haha perhaps LA to start off with an early lead and Miami bring it home to cover

I'm still very unsure because i was initially leaning the Heat and you can now get them at +3 so probably a no play.

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont touch

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont do it. If anything just take lakers ml or -3. Sometimes they do blow teams out from the start but more often than not they start slow. That being said I feel they will be pumped from the start and come out guns blazing but anything can happen in one quarter. Gasol will have a big game and will score early.