frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Tyreke Evans intentional layup miss, rigged?

Game score 79-83, Tyreke Evans had an uncontested pointblank layup to cut the lead by 2 point. The missed was so flagrantly bad that even the Sacramento kings play by play announcers were completely puzzled how he could miss something that easy and routine, while watching it on replay.

Had Evans made that layup, the Kings would of had a shot at a game tying three because Earl Boykins missed the ensuing free throw.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Looks like Bogut had his hand on his hip and may have pushed him just a bit. Still, Evans has really struggled since his injury.

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Westphal will be fired soon.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Cousins and Evans don't like Westphal, serious shit going on there.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Evans is playing unusually subpar this whole year.

Handjuice
    Handjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Kings are just that bad this year, It's like the whole team is infected with a virus that makes them play like shit

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

ROY = bust?

Anthonyk99
    Anthonyk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

wish i had put the kings in my parlay in stead man this team screws me all week

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't know why, but they had been playing off the kings for 1-2 possessions prior to that shot, with a 4-5 point lead and (i think) about a minute and a half left. i knew as he rounded bogut that that he was gonna be given that layup and it seemed like it just shocked evans into straight BOFFIN it.

Hilarious how they kept showing it over and over again while he picked his teeth in a pointless huddle-up. Was laughin my ass off since i had jumped on the bucks-1.5 last night took them 2h su. Covered the 2h by 1 thanks to T!! AHAHAHA!!!

The real highlight was that one MONSTER defensive stop bogut had right before that boff by evans. Think that was still in t's mind.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Evans doesn't even try anymore. I watched him play earlier in the year and it was horrible.

Handjuice
    Handjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The miss was so flagrantly bad that even the Sacramento kings play by play announcers were completely puzzled how he could miss something that easy and routine, while watching it on replay.
    You should have heard them last night when the Warriors came back and won in overtime. They were at the portion of the show where it's time to review the upcoming schedule and Grant Napier just said "you know what i don't even care whats on the schedule right now, lets just skip ahead to 2011 already, jesus!"

sideline36
    Update your status
    sideline36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This team is an abomination!

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

of course it was rigged.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol. I use to hate Grant. But this yr hes been pretty great. People were yelling @ Tyreke to pass the ball everytime he touched it. This team needs to get outta my neighborhood! They're making the property values go down. No one can stand their stankin ass

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

You mean the end of the game which just minutes before had an UNCONTESTED FAST BREAK LAYUP from half court taken away by the refs "Inadvertent whistle"...

Or was it the 28 Offensive fouls keeping the game WAY... WAY low...

Clearly on the up and up...