Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Looking good, Rudy. I'm starting to rethink my positions on the Heat and post-trade Magic. I thought they were two teams that could probably finish 1-2 in the regular season, but have trouble matching up with certain squads in the playoffs (Boston being one, which is why the Celtics against the Heat have been my 2 biggest plays in the NBA this season). But I'm seeing things that make me reconsider, and I'm sure Orlando will make another move.

Anyway, the Magic +1400ish is a great, great play. Glad I got it last week because it is definitely heading in the other direction. Good call, buddy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Van Gundy will never win a ring.
    you should hope the magic get an easy playoff schedule so you can hedge because your bet doesn't look good. you bump this after the magic had a nice 7 game win streak or whatever when it doesn't work in your favor you do not comment on it. Rudy you are the biggest attention whore on SBR only here for popularity and minions.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

you should hope the magic get an easy playoff schedule so you can hedge because your bet doesn't look good. you bump this after the magic had a nice 7 game win streak or whatever when it doesn't work in your favor you do not comment on it. Rudy you are the biggest attention whore on SBR only here for popularity and minions.
    Just stick to the picks, drama queen.

Insecure.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Bump

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

the heat will beat em before the finals...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

hey dumbass... i didnt bump it after the magic beat the heat either.... i didnt even comment in your thread when you said heat would go 3-0 and they went 0-3

fact is i think this place is filled with low life pieces of shit such as yourself and will not do any favors in the future of making posts.

good luck bitch

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hey dumbass... i didnt bump it after the magic beat the heat either.... i didnt even comment in your thread when you said heat would go 3-0 and they went 0-3

fact is i think this place is filled with low life pieces of shit such as yourself and will not do any favors in the future of making posts.

good luck bitch
    I'm sure Goat will get himself banned (again) soon enough -- insecure people tend to sabotage themselves like that.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

good luck bitch
    I actually provide contributions to the forum. You post plays with no reasoning and just expect your sheep to follow you to glory. I have forgotten way more about the game of basketball than you will ever know and thats already obvious to everyone by our posts so I am anything but a low-life. YOu and GoldenGreek are the same always touting yoruselves!!! I have no problem with you if you're not always thinking you are untouchable, just like your friends here NIcky Santoro

(I.E. Sick Gambla)

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually provide contributions to the forum. You post plays with no reasoning and just expect your sheep to follow you to glory. I have forgotten way more about the game of basketball than you will ever know and thats already obvious to everyone by our posts so I am anything but a low-life. YOu and GoldenGreek are the same always touting yoruselves!!! I have no problem with you if you're not always thinking you are untouchable, just like your friends here NIcky Santoro

(I.E. Sick Gambla)
    Y do you give Rudy a hard time goat?? Guy post a lot more winners than losers. Can't you find someone else to fck with other than a poster that offers something to the forum!! Or r u the real attention whore..

Goat Milk

ok i won't say anything in any rudy threads. We all know who Nicky Santoro really is

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    This team has a better shot at losing in the 1st round then winning a championship.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

(I.E. Sick Gambla)
    Happen to notice a very consistent and disturbing trend re: your posts attacking certain posters. The more successful they are, the more you instigate.

Stop being a cancer to SBR with all the other bullshit and just stick to posting your damn plays.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Y do you give Rudy a hard time goat?? Guy post a lot more winners than losers. Can't you find someone else to fck with other than a poster that offers something to the forum!! Or r u the real attention whore..
    You just answered your own question. Successful posters bother him for some reason.

First 123