curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATS Records so far this year...

One season, I think two years ago, maybe three, OKC was horrible SU but was awesome ATS. You could have had a great year if the only thing you did was take OKC ATS every game.

SOOOOO, I thought I would look at ATS and see if there are any teams like that this year.

I calculated these Home and Road. One thing I noticed, there are eight teams that are awful ATS. None like OKC on the other side.

Home Good ATS (Houston is just below .500)
    Philadelphia 10-4
    Houston 8-4

Home Bad ATS
    Miami 5-10-1
    Atlanta 4-11
    Denver 4-9-1
    Phoenix 4-8
    Sacramento 4-11

Road Good ATS (No surprises here)
    New York 12-3
    Chicago 8-4
    Utah 9-4
    San Antonio 8-3
    Dallas 9-2

Road Bad ATS
    Orlando 3-11
    Charlotte 5-10
    Washington 4-9
    Denver 4-8
    Sacramento 3-8

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Good post.

I think you can pick out some teams that the books clearly overvalue and give out bad lines for. Heat is obvious. Everyone knows Denver is elite at home, their ATS is trash.

Chicago is an elite team the public has not caught onto to yet. I think their lines will be adjusted soon. Dallas and SA were not expected to preform like they have their lines will be adjusted big time. SA lines are already changing. Orlando is a team the public thinks is elite but isn't so their record is not a surprise.

I think NY and Philly will fade. Philly is just not a good team imo, and NY lines will be spiked. No surprise to see Sac on the bottom of both lists, they are just bad. I love Houston and its nice to see them up there, very undervalued team and i think they have underachieved record wise and will be a play-off contender. I also think Memphis is a team to keep an eye on, they have underachieved too, expect them to get better.