When they are playing a team that everyone says will be there toughest match and public expects it to be close they go out and beat the team by double digits, any big occasions they will perform and be motivated for the big games, then when they are playing a team people expect them to blow out they get complacent, lazy and either just pull away in the 3rd or 4th quarter or barely scrape a win.
Recent example is routing Knicks and then beating Wizards by a point.

Keep an eye on the trend and catch the next team they are meant to blow out and take the points. Or alternatively take that opposing team with first half handicap points. I know they beat ‘bad teams’ by double digits in this winning run but they had a point to prove after that Dallas loss last time out, personally I am waiting for their game v Suns and will load up on Suns with the points. This game is before the Lakers game so I can see a lazy Miami team against the Suns.

As for Dallas I think they will be motivated to win but another variable comes into play with Dallas been a damn good team, I would stay away from these type of games and wait for the games outlined above,.