btd
    btd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6828

Pacers or Lakers?

I'm torn between which team to take Ind. @ -8.5 or LA @ -5.5, 1 team, no parlays. Thoughts and comments appreciated.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the Lakers seems like a classic set up tonight. Spread is too high on Indy, Indy may lose out right. I would pass on both.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe's homecoming.... there's 2 places in the league where you'll get great efforts and performance from one Kobe Bryant.... NY and Philly. Bynum back and Friday night... Lakers had almost the identical road trip last year...back to back ass kicking in Wash and Indiana, day off and then Philly

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

kobe's numbers vs phily are nothing special, maybe he'll have 10 steals.

btd
    btd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6828

OK ,so I didn't take either team, was leaning towards the heat but didn't pull the trigger, ended up taking Tennesee, figuring after getting beat the other nite they would come back with fire and desire and put a spanking on Charlotte, didn't watch the game , but how does a team with that much talent score only 48, I only put a few bucks on the game, so I'm not sweating it ,should of went with my first instinct, Oh well today's another day, BOL to everyone.