riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Like the Dallas Train and the Heat Train and the Jazz Train, I'm gonna ride this one until it derails.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Dallas train just got derailed. Fear the Deer.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Sixers have played well on the road at times this year, but have experienced some unbelievable 4th quarter collapses. I think they come out and get a lead, but the question is, can they hold it?

Bic
    Bic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Leaning Nets myself.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

whoa BeliveTheHype....that avatar is kind of spoken for homie.

Thanks,
    The Management

"Its all in the game"

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Gotta feeling the Nets take this one. Yes Philly has been playing great, but I think the Nets will fight a little harder and get the win. Nets wont play again till Thursday while Philly goes back home to play the Clipjoint tomorrow. Nets are on a 7 game losing streak and no doubt they will try and break that streak tonight. Book is begging you to take Philly, a minus sign in front of a number will drive many a man into poverty, if Philly was +1 people would think the Nets are the play, they would do more research and say well dang Philly is 1-10 on the road let me jump on the Nets, but the book doesnt want you to jump on the Nets, therefore they made the Sixers a slight favorite, to make you feel comfortable, reach out there and grab it if you want.
    Last edited by BernardMadoff; 12-14-10 at 08:01 AM.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    NJ tomorrow boys. Lakers714 was the same idiot who begged you all to take LAL -2 @ Chicago. DONT let him persuade you all to play Philly.
    First of all, I didn't create this thread. Second, if you have a lean or a play, give us a reason why u don't like it. And who u calling an idiot? You hit 100% of your plays? Yes, I took the Lakers at Chicago and lost but it was my OWN play that lost. You got a thread? U don't wanna pit yourself out there right? Create a thread and post your plays and then let's talk. I always have respect for people in here and their plays whether I agree with them or not. If I disagree, I'll post my reasoning behind it. Try doing the same thing. So, post a link on here with your plays. Or do u just go into other peoples threads and talk shit? Either way, I think you're the idiot that has nothing to give to this forum.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

LostBankRoll: name says it all.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I like Nets personally.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    I like Nets personally.
    Why do you like the Nets?

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Single unit on Philly. Keep that gravy train with biscuit wheels going

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

only small play here on Nets because they will play at home and public like Philly
    no value to bet them stronger in my opinion
    good luck

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

I think this is a great opportunity for the sixers to prove themselves on the road- they have at home, and now what a better chance than to do it against a team they know they can beat. Taking sixers at -1 here. BOL will everybody's bets!

playit
    playit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the Sixers here as well... 100% the line is just this low because of the Sixers road record. Does anyone really think that New Jersey has some kind of huge home court advantage?

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Remember: DEN(-1.5)@CHA and Lakers(-1.5)@CHI. Now, Philly isn't DEN and LAL and NJ isn't CHA or CHI but I'm just sayin'...

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

For tose liking the Under, I saw 188 at 5dimes and just woke up to see 199.5?? And Lakers I dont need a thread pal. Im not here to give out plays im here to discuss and FIND winners. You dont gain anything but e-props for posting plays and if you lose you dont get shit. I wont pull one of your moves (Oh god no way Lakers lose) giving people who read your dumb ass thread wrong reasons for picking teams. I actually like the Nets but I dont know if I will play them yet. But best believe I like them10x better now that your on the opposite side. Throw some betpoints on it I got Nets.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Why do you like the Nets?

The most common sense answer is that the Sixers are in no way better then the Nets. Both of these teams are at the bottom of the league it doesn't matter how well the Sixers have played recently they still suck. I see no reason for them to be favored on the road with their 1-10 record.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    The most common sense answer is that the Sixers are in no way better then the Nets. Both of these teams are at the bottom of the league it doesn't matter how well the Sixers have played recently they still suck. I see no reason for them to be favored on the road with their 1-10 record.
    Are you serious?

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

For tose liking the Under, I saw 188 at 5dimes and just woke up to see 199.5?? And Lakers I dont need a thread pal. Im not here to give out plays im here to discuss and FIND winners. You dont gain anything but e-props for posting plays and if you lose you dont get shit. I wont pull one of your moves (Oh god no way Lakers lose) giving people who read your dumb ass thread wrong reasons for picking teams. I actually like the Nets but I dont know if I will play them yet. But best believe I like them10x better now that your on the opposite side. Throw some betpoints on it I got Nets.
    You don't contribute shit to this forum idiot. All you do is post stupid shit like, "I like Nets." You're fuking retarded with your meaningless posts. And no, I don't give a shit about e-props. I just want to track my progress with my thread. Go lose your bank roll.

Pauulzcappin

Stregth of schedule and recent form are one of the most important things when capping a game.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under backers its now at 190. Should we wait for a better line of lay off the total? Im thinking about not touching the total its gone 2 full point in the opposite direction for me. Laker I want you to click where it says POST underneath my pic. And come back again if I havent contributed to this forum! Im everywhere fnding winners pal. Stick to your square NBA pays. And like Ive been saying this entire season, its 10x easier picking and finding the traps in the NBA. I got a feeling tonight is another.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Stregth of schedule and recent form are one of the most important things when capping a game.
    You might wanna look into that.

Or dont.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Wait, you said you come on here to discuss plays and FIND winners but you don't discuss anything and thrash talk on other people's plays. You just post what team you like but don't give a reason. So you just FIND winners in here right? So that means you just tail and can't make a play of your own. Keep on FINDING winners in here loser and I'll keep making my OWN plays and post them up with why I like them. Some will lose, some will win, but they WILL be my OWN plays.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

NJ's schedule has been brutal lately.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    NJ's schedule has been brutal lately.
    No doubt it might have been, but I'm talking about Philly. Two close losses to Atlanta and Boston, beat CHA, beat CLE (yes, they suck), beat NO, beat POR and beat NJ at home.

demens
    Square -910

No doubt it might have been, but I'm talking about Philly. Two close losses to Atlanta and Boston, beat CHA, beat CLE (yes, they suck), beat NO, beat POR and beat NJ at home.

Again, rather then be a jack ass take your own advice and go look at the SOS.

Or dont.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Under backers its now at 190. Should we wait for a better line of lay off the total? Im thinking about not touching the total its gone 2 full point in the opposite direction for me. Laker I want you to click where it says POST underneath my pic. And come back again if I havent contributed to this forum! Im everywhere fnding winners pal. Stick to your square NBA pays. And like Ive been saying this entire season, its 10x easier picking and finding the traps in the NBA. I got a feeling tonight is another.
    I love idiots like you that get hung up on "square" and "sharp." Who the fuk cares square or sharp as long as you win in the longrun. "Squares" don't always lose bro. and "sharps" don't always win. Keep it simple and cap the game independently based on your knowledge of the game and don't get caught up with too much technical information.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Yeah, I've been a "square" winning the past 6 years in sports gambling. So if that's your definition of a "square" losingmybankroll, then I guess you can call me "square."

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

i would not play philly as a road favourite, until they prove they are capable of winning on the road.

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Demens your a douche.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

philly is going to crfush em tongiht

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

1st quarter/half seems like a good bet. I think as shit as NJ has been they will bring this down to a last second coin flip and steal it.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams are know to fold under pressure (Philly against Washington had the game in the bag TWICE but manage to lose both). They are probably two of the most unclutch teams not named the Detroit Pistons. Philly are garbage on the road however are clearly the superior team in better form. However their recent wins came against the Hornets ( ice cold form), Cleveland (worst team and form in the league), and Charlotte (who sucks on the road). NJ has played much better competition lately and that's partially why they're cold.

demens
    Square -910

Both teams know how to fold under pressure because they are BOTH bad teams. Thats what bad teams do, its one of the biggest reasons they are bad. And they are not the most unclutch, ALL bad teams are just like that.

Sixers are superior in NOTHING vs the Nets, the only edge they have is the streak of good play. Otherwise its a match-up between 2 equally bad teams. I'll take the home considering the opponents road record.

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

I'm feeling squareish and think Philly will take it. It seems like they have learned how to execute sometimes.

First 123 Last