LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Rare WNBA Play Wednesday

Indiana -8.5: Yes, the Fever have lost four of five, but all four losses were on the road. They are 5-2 SU and home and need some big wins to make up some ground in the standings. Chicago has posted back-to-back upset wins including one on the road in Minnesota, but they are still without 6-foot-6 starting center Sylvia Fowles. They can't keep winning on adrenaline alone forever.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i can't believe how good the Lynx have been this season, a surprise to me for sure.

i like the play, i liked the Fever from the get go this season, they were a dark horse to win their Conf. for me.

GL LT, i'm on the sidelines.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I like the under in this one, because the Fever's are a defensive team.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Indiana -8.5: Yes, the Fever have lost four of five, but all four losses were on the road. They are 5-2 SU and home and need some big wins to make up some ground in the standings. Chicago has posted back-to-back upset wins including one on the road in Minnesota, but they are still without 6-foot-6 starting center Sylvia Fowles. They can't keep winning on adrenaline alone forever.

wow lt i thought phoenix yesterday was a lock but didnt pump it cause i hate spreads over 6 points.yes the home team has been great at getting it done but a RARE play

chicago 69 ppg ranked 11th
    indiana 70 ppg ranked 9th

your a better man than i

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Snatchketball sucks.