No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

T'Wovles +9.5/possible ML Saturday at Bulls

I really hate backing Minnesota, but this is a perfect spot to do it. Chicago got a big win over the Lakers on Friday night, and they're erratic enough to put it on cruise control here. They'll have problems with Beasley and Love up front.

With that being said, Minnesota is 1-11 on the road, and we all saw what happened at OKC earlier this season. So proceed with caution.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I agree with this 100% NoCoin. I'm really liking the Wolves in this spot as well regardless of the B2B.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

i like them more on the basis of how they are playing at the moment as oppose to fading the bulls in a letdown spot

rose said after beating the lakers it would mean nothing if they didnt come out against the twolves and perform again

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    i like them more on the basis of how they are playing at the moment as oppose to fading the bulls in a letdown spot rose said after beating the lakers it would mean nothing if they didnt come out against the twolves and perform again
    Rose also expended a lot of energy against the Lakers too.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

They know and will be prepared for this game because of their great coach. Too obvious of a "letdown spot" maybe T wolves will cover.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

will try wolves and see how they do. if they f\*\*k up, then it will be the only game i back them this season. this is their perfect spot

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get how you guys are saying this is the perfect spot for the Wolves to cover? They are the worst road team in the NBA and are on back to back with travel involved playing a team who is rolling. This is definitely NOT the perfect spot to back them. I do lean T-Wolves but be careful here. Fatigue won't play a factor with Rose tomorrow. We are not even a 1/4 into the season and the guy is 22 years old. Ridnour is going to have his hands full.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

Bulls been playing well on b2b, but don't think we've had to cover a line like this. This might just be too high especially if Joakim and Carlos don't pick many offensive rebounds thanks to Love.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

good points

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Twolves can't win on the road, but they have been competitive in most of these games. I can see this being a good spot for the Wolves. But as always, tread lightly when trusting bad teams with your money!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the ML in this situation is pure insanity. The Twolves are 1-11 on the road with the only win againt Sacramento

no way in hell will they beat the bulls

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

long story short

BULLS win it !!! by a massacre

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

as i told u

even a minnesota +29 wouldnt save the day