GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who likes Bulls-6.5 against a city with no king?

Thoughts? Im liking Heat and Memphis aswell.

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Man, I'm going large on the Bulls -6.5.

The Cavs are shitting out of their asses after the loss to Lebron's new team. After watching the games played after this loss, they look like they have tires being deflated. Even though the Cavs played last night and loss to Philly, I really think they're losing more pride. More importantly, i think their fans are reluctant to go to the games now knowing the Cavs have long shot to making the playoffs.

With that said, and Carlos now in the mix with Joakim in the Bulls front court, I can't see any reason why the Bulls can't cover that spread. Then again, I could be wrong. I really think the Bulls should win it by 10+ points. And then again, my prediction has been off lately. Oh well. Let's go Bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the Heat@Jazz, I think the Jazz wins it. I don't know by how many points, but I do know that it's a damn tough place to play. I'm pretty sure you know that the Heat hasn't been the most consistent team all year. And they suck balls on the road.

Check this shit out: The Heat is under .500 on the road as a team this year. The only games they've won were against weak ass teams such as Sixers, Bucks, Nets, and Cavs. To me, that's not impressive. I'm sure they'll get better as the year goes on, but I don't think it's going to start with the Jazz.

Grizz@Suns. I don't have any comments on this game.

Hopefully, my words causes no hard feelings for ya. Just my deuce cents on those games. GL to your picks tomorrow.

I'm going to have another beer and continue to enjoy my week off.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by todd24kb View Post
    Man, I'm going large on the Bulls -6.5.

The Cavs are shitting out of their asses after the loss to Lebron's new team.
    Where should they be shitting from

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

haha. A GI doctor can explain to you better than I can.