MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big dog play tonight

NJN and DET, parlayed with DAL, all su ml.

Good shot to hit big... who's with me?

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Like Det with points but not SU.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

nets and bobcats

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

how much you get for that?

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    Like Det with points but not SU.

gonna take the easy route and quote myself from another post in which i was arguing a player prop:

I got Rick Hamilton - OVER 13.5 pts (1.8, bodog) FOR SURE.

from espn.com:

News: Hamilton scored a team-high 27 points (10-of-17 FG, 4-of-6 3Pt, 3-of-3 FT) in Sunday's 102-92 win over Cleveland.
    Spin: Hamilton's shot was falling on Sunday and he was rewarded with over 35 minutes of playing time, just the third time this season he has eclipsed that mark. While not as prolific of a scorer as in years past, Hamilton is providing an added value this season with his new found range. The 31-year-old guard is averaging a career-high 1.2 threes per contest. As long as he keeps on hitting shots from beyond the arc, Rip will hold value in most formats.

And he's been averaging 13.4 in 26.6 mins. DET's hot backcourt is gonna feast on a HOU backcourt minus battier and brooks. Wouldn't be too surprised if others on HOU on coming down with the virus battier has, as well. McGrady returns... MAYBE he'll score more than 4 pts. Haven't looked at the matchup stats, but i can imagine that Maxiell can be effective in slowing down Scola. Some reasons i've been takin DET +7 and (oh, yeah... ha) r. hamilton OVER 13.5