ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

lmao thunder didn't cover

they were up by almost 20 points, cant' believe it, had thunder -5, and gs just goes off in the 4th quarter.

Im a born loser, I swear if people just faded my picks they would be a millionaire in a year

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

why didn't you take first half? I got burnt so many times betting full game so im sticking to quarter/first hal betting

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

the game is still goin

ttwarrior1

lmao its over, trust me, I do free contests , i dont know nothing about halves

ttwarrior1

push is a loss on sbr bracket, they win by 5,
    wish i was never born

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Sorry TT. They have the Bulls tomorrow on a back to back so they pulled their stars early.

classhandicapper
    classhandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was brutal.

I'm relatively new to basketball handicapping. I mostly play horses (profitably), but I am learning rapidly that giving points is a major problem in basketball because teams ease up, you have to deal with garbage time etc...

I can't tell you how many games I've lost in my first month of playing just like this one. I had a mildly profitable month, but if feels like I lost 6-7 games already that were basically over and then the intensity level dropped, the team I bet on won, but they failed to cover by a point or two because they didn't keep the heat up.

classhandicapper

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Sorry TT. They have the Bulls tomorrow on a back to back so they pulled their stars early.
    This is the kind of thing that for now is outside my range to analyze. It's hard to tell when the better team will pull their best players. I though over the long haul that kind of thing would average out because there's no rule that says the better team's subs can't extend the lead, but whenever this happens to me my team loses the big lead and often fails to cover.

I may have to change my style to only playing when I think the line is off AND I'm getting points.

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't ******* believe this game... i had okc -7.5...

******* outscored by gs in the last... ******* kidding me... absolutely brutal.

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

****!

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

for the NBA .. takes the opposite side you think will hit.. seems to be my trend

classhandicapper

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    can't ******* believe this game... i had okc -7.5...

******* outscored by gs in the last... ******* kidding me... absolutely brutal.
    I had them -6.5 and was getting 1.02 - 1 odds. It was so sick. GS hit every 3 at the end, OKC was missing free throws, just brutal