pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Cavs- shame on you!

You heartless bastards, shame on you! You let your fans down, you let your city down but most of all you let yourselves down.
    Shame on you for not breaking LeQuits leg, shame on you for not fouling him hard, shame on you for not throwing an elbow to his face!
    Shame on you for giving LeQuit a hug you clueless idiots.
    You had your golden opportunity to whoop his ass and you blew it.

I hope Dan Gilbert will trade all of you soon, you worthless losers.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Little thing called class, get some

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

As if Lebron didn't make the Cavs fans look foolish enough by silencing them the entire night, this is getting absurd. It's seems like Cavs fans are always blaming somebody for something nowadays. "They shouldn't have shake Lebron's hands", "They should have tried to injure him", "They played with no heart", "They should have won that game"... etc etc etc....... That cleveland team is crap, hence is why Lebron left. Injuring him is not worth the fine just to please a few heartless individuals, and not greeting a Friend who made a business decision is about as stupid as someone thinking they could have actually won that game.. Here is a thought, the next time they play Miami, instead of using all of your energy on booing Lebron how about saving some energy to cheer the team on!!!!

infospy
    infospy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you expect any different, LOL, hehehe,

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I was pissed at Lebron not for leaving but the way he left. I thought after 7 years that it was clearly time for a change. When he quit in game 5, I seriously couldn't root for him anymore anyway. "The Decision" fueled my anger as he took a dump on the entire city on the way out. I've ragged on him in this forum again and again as an act of protest against a narcissist.

but watching the Cav's last night and seeing the players not even show up, bowing in front of their king and collectively give up as a team, my anger towards Lebron cooled and I became more mad at the team and Danny Ferry/Paxson. The team appeared to not give a dam and Paxson and Ferry were both clueless as GM's. I feel sorry for Gilbert and the amount of money he spent trying to get a winner. He deserved better last night.

Sports today is no longer about teams and more about individuals and the me, me, I, I. Cav's players were buddy, buddy with Lebron because they play to earn a paycheck and not create a legacy. They stay friends because Lebron might help them get their next gig. Sports is a different game today and there's no suck thing as loyalty on either players or back offices.

pronk

I'm speechless MAC.. This league desperately needs to hire Bill Cowher to teach these Nancy's a thing or two about pride and self-respect. Soon they will be wearing skirts to play the game.

pronk

This is hopeless, they're under LeQuits spell.

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

haha the wolves almost put an 80 burger on them first half....hilarious.....worst team in the nba right now

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I think they've quit on BScott. This team is done. Time to blow it up and start over.

pronk

This is absolutely disgusting...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand the frustration of Cleveland fans. San Diego is Cleveland west

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I think they've quit on BScott. This team is done. Time to blow it up and start over.
    the team was done when lebron left, haha
    how did lebron get 60 wins outta them

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

totally gutless -- allowing them selves to run out of the gym in back to back games --

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs suck, they're currently getting owned by a team with no Beasley.

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Even bigger thing called self-respect, and you have 0, nata