GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

GGZOLA'S Nba thread: Rich mahogany,expensive carpets, and swarowski chandelier theory

INTRO
    I suck the biggest anything when it comes to picking games, following the "best" cappers here, there, anywhere, on my own etc. Thought why not start a thread and post picks that make las vegas rich. What games would buy all of the luxurious items you see in a Bellagio or a Wynn. Dumbshits like yours truly, that have blown countless thousands like they are emptied bullet magazine clips hitting air like in the Matrix.
    From now on, I see an "easy" line in NBA, I will make a common sense public (me, loser deluxe) quip. Then, throw one imaginary unit on opposite side. (Against me, the public) If i see its working, and I have recovered a little by new years I will play small. Just read the write ups you'll get the hang of it, and it'll be fun. NO REAL BETS. Just trying something out. Note: (plays in bold) public perception (aka mine) in quotes. Since I cannot make money betting, gonna have some theraputic fun on a dialy basis with NBA.
    Hey, some people turn to booze, some to jerking off, this is my release.

NOW, tonight's games and write ups: bold=the play.
    quotes=what I usually wager and lose on.
    INDIANA @SAC +4
    "OOOH, Indy just beat lakers, sacramento lost so many games at home this year and they cant even score 100 points at home, this is a sure bet i'm taking Indy -4! what? line went from 3.5 to 4? I am on winning side for sure now!"

SPURS @GS +4
    "Golden state sucks, spurs kicked the jazz's ass last friday, how could they NOT blowout GS of all teams? Denver killed GS, how could spurs lose? Spurs are much better than the thuggets! David Lee is back, I dont care, I am a square will take SA BIG tonight!"

NJ +4.5 @NYK
    "NYK are great, they won like 5 in a row until last game or something? No way they lose at home to NETS! They crushed charlotte bobcats at home and away, Nets are not better than them are they? I mean yeah they blew a big lead at home to charlotte, but they won by 3, for sure they beat NJ by more than 4!

Lets have some fun for a change, will update tomorrow (see if I get one view)
    This is fun though. Feel welcome to post whatever you like.

GGZOLA

adding: NJ/NY UNDER 205
    "I have to play one total, get my misery out of the way at an early game...New York and NJ should make it a fast-paced game, and i could always hedge myself at the half...Line went from 202 to 205 so sharps are onto something! Hope i dont get dicked @203 or 204..."

GGZOLA

how about that. Fade all public plays and go 0-4. Ok, like I said no real money involved. Not if I bet like I always do and take common sense favorites, no way I would sweep 4-0, ever. See what I like tomorrow and place opposing unit bets

YTD: 0-4, -4.4 UNITS FADING MYSELF/PUBLIC.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7712

You forgot Lakers -5 @ Memphis.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

GGZOLA

hey I know its silly, but just trying it out. Happen to pick on the best day for squares.
    Would not take LAL for the life of me, being from L.A.
    I never did on or against lakers, dont even watch their games until the play-offs.
    Whats the point? They suck ass and lose to shitty teams then go win at san antonio or something
    Been a fan for 25 years its what they do. Why waste time agonizing over shitty meaningless games?
    Talk to me playoffs.
    Glad I am amusing at least a few posters. Like I said nothing serious.

GGZOLA

12/1/10 REALLY like the plays in quotes today, so for sure the plays in bold will hit today.
    Again, trying to fade myself, the worst capper in history of sports, for fun.
    wizards +4.5 2 units
    "Toronto is much better, what a short line."

Bulls -2 vs magic 1 unit
    "Bulls favored? No way they beat the magic."

LAC +7 vs Spurs 3 units
    "Spurs will kill lac, as always. 3 units on spurs biggest game today"