PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

F u butler

Seriously you are up 8 and you jack a 3 with a second to go, while all your team mates are shaking hands with the other team? I been doing this for years, and this is one of the worst burns I have ever had.

Btw, I grabbed Heat +10.5 for $400 during live wagering.

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

**** those are the worse to lose

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Wow, I was watching the game and I didn't see that at the end. Just checked the box score and he shot the 3 pointer at the buzzer. Wow, what a dick move but serves the Heat right. Fuking frontrunners.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

i was even thinking okay im good as long as some jackass doesnt put up a 3. im good as long as some jackass doesnt put up a 3. sh*t some jackass just put up a 3 from the bottom of the screen. and then i saw the refs arms go up signaling a 3 that is good.

i'd rather lose to some crazy miraculous football finish or something, then just some idiot trying to pad his stats. i guess i can't complain i did have TCU today who were basically doing the same thing.

eddie0vedder
    eddie0vedder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i remember last year in a celtics game i had a huge bet and allen threw up a long bomb on the buzzer when the game was way over, i was already celebrating and i just saw the ball go in and i was like wtf just happened, **** it hurts, **** allen and butler