ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers celts game 6 line

i think it will be celts -5 or more

what do you guys say

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opened up at -3 at Pinny as I had expected...up to -3.5 now but should drop back down to -3 or -2.5 within the next 15 hours.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    up to -3.5 now but should drop back down to -3 or -2.5 within the next 15 hours.
    Disagree. I think it's only going up and will settle at 4/4.5.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celts -2.5 would be an early Christmas gift IMO.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just think the public will be all over the Lakers since they have "momentum" and will be trying to tie the series up...the Kobe factor.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers were - 9 and 9.5 at home in game 3 and then - 7 and 7.5 in game 4
    celtics line should come out a tricky -6.5 for game 6 if it was a true line .

of course it wont because it will be some bs line that wont ever come close to coming into play in the actual final score .
    celts -4

celts were small favs at home when the series opened because of what ?
    most people thought la was better ...
    now what ?
    Last edited by chipski; 06-16-08 at 02:04 AM. Reason: add

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

It's -4 for Boston as of now. with 193.5 total points. i still think lakers can pull one hell of a victory out of their asses. and set up one cool game 7. still got lakers in 7.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is truly great that goes 0 - 5 ats in a championship series ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsidaProduct View Post
    It's -4 for Boston as of now. with 193.5 total points. i still think lakers can pull one hell of a victory out of their asses. and set up one cool game 7. still got lakers in 7.
    saawwweatt ! i am still shellshocked .. what team has ever gone 0 - 5 ats in the nba finals and were still alive to play in game 6 ? seems absurd really . totaly against and outside of every realm of probability . ats is a mf ! to think you have to shave off pts in these games just to stay on the plus side is pretty weak to say the least ...
    la to force game 7 ? omg
    this occurence would be fitting to all that has occured thus far in all 5 games ... really though it seems bos is a stronger unit than la from top to bottom , but that is just a true take if all was on the up and up in the first 5 games (WHICH IT WASN'T ) so is hard to access any true conclusion when there is shi! in the game ... for me anyway , not for people that have been on bos . lol

another look > if everything that has occured in the first 5 games (for the most part) has been set up >>> then oooh yeah the play would be on the lakers . problem with that take is that the leauge is under extra scrutiny watching to make sure refs are on the up and up ... soooooooooo , that would mean bos would simply close out the series in game 6 in bos ... lol

who goes 0 - 5 ats in an nba finals ? damn , imagine 0 - 6 , that is a serious improbabilty and to think only one more game to make it 0 - 6 .
    this ranks in my top 10 most unlikely results in sports history , but only if they go to 0 -6 , what has occured in the first 5 games is top 20 .

we are talking about the lakers that seemed to be on their way to a title before the playoffs began ...
    now they are 0 - 5 ats in the finals .
    i could make comparisons to other teams in other sports but i wont .

surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise has not been on my side with these ...
    Last edited by chipski; 06-16-08 at 02:37 AM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

given the usual -3 for home court advantage, I will have to say it should be bumped up to -4/-5 for playoff finals. Plus I Celtics have shown that they are the better team so far, putting the true line at -5 to -6.5. The line right now is -4, and I had to jump on it since I don't see the Lakers winning this game.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Celtics -4.5.

There won't be as much Laker money as the first two games in Boston now that the Celtics have established that they are definitely the better team.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Opened up at -3 at Pinny as I had expected...up to -3.5 now but should drop back down to -3 or -2.5 within the next 15 hours.
    Why? I see absolutely no reason for the Lakers to get as much money as the first two games. This line should settle at around -4.5

ryanXL977

i will bet my life on celts ml

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is wrong with the celts line...I thought for sure that Lakers would be 200+ dogs...the line opens up and lakers go down while Boston goes down? What the hell is going on here?

gordon gekko
    gordon gekko's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I am in denial but I am still hoping for Lakers to make a miracle happen and still win this thing.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers moneyline

El Guapo
    El Guapo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers +4 to finaly cover the points.

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics are getting no repsect and I dont get it. They have covered every game. They are a lot better than the Lakers, and LA gets a -9.5 in game 3? Celts get a -4? I should put $10000 down on them!!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Just saw on the ticker that the Celtics flight home was cancelled last night due to mechanical problems.

ryanXL977

celts will win this game
    they cant lose this game