Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATTN BUCKSTER FANS: It's all safe now. You can come out & play

Bucks/Cavs OVER 186

I can nearly count to this O/U number on one hand. That's how low it is.

Somebody tell the Whipster, how does Milwaukee not score a ton of points in this game? 1 for 20 on 3P shots? 12 for 30 from the line?

That's what it's gonna take. Philly & the OKC montsters were innocent beneficiaries of ice cold shooting by the Bucksters last 2 games. Cavs gonna make it easy, too, cuz they don't even like hearing the word "defense"...to them it's like squeezing styrofoam, running nails on a chalkboard, or stirring a patented Choco LeBrotini instead of shaking.

Bottom line is Cavs don't like defense. Even the Whipster don't like it cuz it slows games down....makes 'em boring. But of course I don't like effin games like what went on at MSG last nite. That game was an effin circus freak show the b-cats let spin outta control. I'd bet under in their rematch tonite except I think Knicks defense is so bloody effin bad that they could get dose of their own medicine when B-cats win that in a B-out.

Run against the grain here, folks. Tell your bookie to extend your credit line enough to squeeze in a big fat profitable one with Bucks OVER 186. Tell em' if he ain't more careful setting lines, the Whipster just mite turn his lites out for good.

Whippit

Bucks OVER 186

lay 6.6 to win 6 units

67.3 units in the vault

BUILD & CONQUER

Whippit

Rangers/Lightning UNDER 5.5 lay 6.6 to win 6

Gambling that Lightning offense ain't as strong as they're given credit for. Lundqvist is top shelf & shouldn't get pummeled like he did in Colorado. Now that's an effin offense. Flat rate @ -110 worth a bet. If your bookie too scared pick up the phone on this one, just leave it on his machine & tell em Whippit said straighten up...

Coolsmarti
    Coolsmarti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Also on O186, but not the best 1Q for that :/ GL

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

have a good turkey day tomorrow whip

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Cav's starters can't shoot for shit. Horrible offense and not much defense. The Bucks also look like shit without Bogut. Not a good half for the Over.

Whippit

Happy T-giving to you guys

gotta get my lenses adjusted....every nite seems like progressively worse bass-ackwards loser

which I could control players like video game