jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nba 11/21

NO and Kings Over 195

We are getting great value in this game since it has been bet down from 198. I really like this game since we have the Hornets who are a great defensive team and the books open this line at 198. The Kings are not a strong scoring team they are only averaging 97 points per game at home this year. So again why would this open at 198 especially since the Hornets are only allowing 92 points per game. Well the book must know that these teams will score points.

The Hornets come into this game averaging 102 points per game their last 5 games. That is 4 points more then thier previous five games. They are allowing 93 poinrs per game their last 5 games up two points from the 91 they were allowing the previous 5 games.

The Kings comes into this game averaging 93 points per game and allowing 99 points per game their last 5 games. Their defense has actually gotten better from the previous 5 games where they were allowing 106 points per game. Their scoring has even gotten worse. They were scoring 102 points per game the previous 5 and now only 93. So I again have to wonder why this game opens at 198.

A few trends I like for this game are as followed. The Hornets on 1 days rest have seen 4 of thier 5 games this year go over the total. The average score in those games are 197 points. The Kings on 1 day rest have seen 3 of thier 6 go over the total and the average score in those games is 198. The over is 5-1 in the Hornets last 6 games against the Pacific division. The over is 12-5 the last 17 games for the Hornets against a team with a losing home record. The Kings have seen 6 of their last 7 go over the total their last 7 games as an underdog. The over is 5-1 in the Kings last 6 games against a team with a winning % above .600. The over is 5-1-1 in the last 7 meetings in Sacramento between these two teams.

When I saw this line open at 198 I had to really think about why the books would open this so high with how strong of a defense the Hornets have. Then I saw everyone betting the under that it moved the line 3 points I knew the public was thinking the same thing. These two teams I believe will play a close game and I feel we will see a game that ends over 200 total I will play the under 195 tonight.

Good Luck Everyone!
    Last edited by jeepsguy004; 11-21-10 at 01:09 PM.