polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Thatta boy phill

complaining about the freethrow descrepancy....Classy...Ya, cause he's used to having Jordan and Shaq on the other end...Hows it feel Phil...Oh wait, you cry and complain like a baby

polishkielbasa10

Just an average coach at the right place at the right time

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lmao.........sometimes I don't even think he coaches.......he just lets the team play at thier pace

and i also noticed he doesn't call timeouts to stop the tempo when the other team is on fire.....he just lets his team play through it.

maybe that are his strategies and may be it works, i'm not sure...........but he seems kinda goofy to me for some reason

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    complaining about the freethrow descrepancy....Classy...Ya, cause he's used to having Jordan and Shaq on the other end...Hows it feel Phil...Oh wait, you cry and complain like a baby
    When will you be quiet? I'm glad he said something because he's right... and don't even try denying the refs did not give the Celtics the calls in the 1st half. It shouldn't even be discussed because the Lakers were clearly taken out of the game during the first two quarters.

polishkielbasa10

Ill be quiet when all the Laker fans stop making pathetic excuses for why they lost the first 2 games...first it was the refs and the rims, and Pierce's "fake" injury...then the refs again...are you kidding me

The_Kid

I wasn't blaming Pierce's injury. I just said he was faking it. I didn't solely blame the refs for the Lakers loss, but I do believe they had a part in determining the outcome of the game. Powe shot 13 FTs in 14 minutes and the Lakers shot 10 FTs the entire game. Can you explain that to me?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    When will you be quiet? I'm glad he said something because he's right... and don't even try denying the refs did not give the Celtics the calls in the 1st half. It shouldn't even be discussed because the Lakers were clearly taken out of the game during the first two quarters.
    Noisemaker will continue until the Lakers win. That should be game 3. Then we won't hear from noisemaker until Boston wins again. That might not happen. If the Lakers happen to win the series, noisemaker will evaporate into the internet void forever except maybe next year under a different username if Boston happens to make the Finals again.

I was kinda rooting for Boston before the Finals started, because I hate Kobe. But I forgot how irritating Boston fanboys can be. I'm starting to have second thoughts.

polishkielbasa10

the descrepancy is there cause the Lakers are soft and can't penetrate the celtics defense...I saw 1 bad call on both ends, and a ton of Lakers complaining after every play..what nba player doesn't think he gets fouled on every play..they should have shut their mouth and gutted it out, I think the stage and pressure is too large for those soft crybaby soccer players they call the starting 5. I'm sorry for calling them out, but I'm sick of that team and their average coach complaining and whining and making excuses on why they didn't win...They should just take the high road say they beat by the better team and come out gunning..But Phil isn't used to losing, but doesn't realize he has no Jordan and Pipen, or Shaq and can't figure out how to win.. My last post, save your money or make money, take the generous points the laker backers will continue to push up all week and make some of your money back in the next 3...last nights debockle in the 4th is the best thing to refocus that celtic team

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill be quiet when all the Laker fans stop making pathetic excuses for why they lost the first 2 games...first it was the refs and the rims, and Pierce's "fake" injury...then the refs again...are you kidding me
    Another Classic Laker HATER. The train hasn't stopped yet Has it? Are the Rings on the Celtics Fingers YET? No
    Now you want to talk about crying and whining? Let's take a look at every time a call goes against one of the Celtics. Every single time the foul is called on the Celtics you get faces like they are sucking on sour patch kids. The worst of them all in Perkins. http://www.nba.com/media/celtics/perkins_yell350550.jpg
    Then you move to Sam Cassel he's complained so much his face is permanently stuck on ugly. http://mnm.uib.es/gallir/wp-content/thumb-gollum.jpg oops wrong pic my bad they look alike though here you go. http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/ba...m%20i%20am.jpg
    That is the real criers. These Celtics haven't won anything but the Eastern Conference.
    Remember ya got 3 games here in my backyard now Celtics fans.
    A place in where you do not hear about it the LAKER'S have not lost a home playoff game this year. It's even a place where the visitors can lead by 20 and they get smashed in a comeback. But trust me there will not be a 20 point lead by the Celtics this time. The Celtics are averaging like 70 points on the ROAD, and the road is where they will be for 3 games. So now Celtics fans when the series is 3-2 in favor of the laker's, what will you be saying then? I know your were screwed right? Exactly the same thing we laker fans are saying now. Phil Jackson is a genius, he knows what to say and when to say it. Please don't hate on the man he was merely stating the obvious Paul Pierce leaves the court in a wheel chair and comes back jumping like a gymnast. I the shoe was on a different foot and it had been Kobe you Boston fans would be saying the same. Another obvious fact stated by the Myth Jackson, the number of calls for POw, POWE what ever he is right, the refs go before the game and watch the piece that ABC does on how he was homeless and crap and feel bad for the guy, give him the free throw line.
    ANOTHER THING TO REMEMBER THE REFS ARE FAVORING THE CELTICS BIG TIME DURING THE PLAYOFFS.
    Don't you remember when they played the Pistons and were on the road and only scored like 30 points from the field? where did they get the other 30 points from the Free throw line. How can you win games win you avg. 92 PPG and the Lakers AVG 104 PPG. I will tell you the free throw line this POST season the Celtics lead the league in free throw attempts by far more than any other team updated they have been to the line 573 times, if that is not ref love i don't know what is.

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by MyKickerHurts View Post
    Thanks alot for putting that image into my mind. I'm going to have nightmares now.

polishkielbasa10

I've got to agree with you on perkins, he's complains every time...however, I feel the lakers should put in Nicholson with his sunglasses...cause clearly they can't do any worse or better and with his academy awards ahand, he can perfect those soccer playing Euros that you call your starting 4 flops and get the calls...
    the celtics have only lost 1 at home and took 2 in Detroit who is clearly a much tougher place and team to beat than LA..Not to mention, didn't LA have the Best playoff road record in the playoffs...hummmm, did them great in the first 2 games...In reality this series ends in LA

The_Kid

I've got to agree with you on perkins, he's complains every time...however, I feel the lakers should put in Nicholson with his sunglasses...cause clearly they can't do any worse or better and with his academy awards ahand, he can perfect those soccer playing Euros that you call your starting 4 flops and get the calls...
    the celtics have only lost 1 at home and took 2 in Detroit who is clearly a much tougher place and team to beat than LA..Not to mention, didn't LA have the Best playoff road record in the playoffs...hummmm, did them great in the first 2 games...In reality this series ends in LA
    Don't even say the Lakers flop because Pierce and Allen did the same thing in Game 2. Most NBA players do it anyways... and BTW, we didn't get any flop calls. Your beloved Celtics got the calls when they were flopping. For example, Pierce's flop when Kobe tries running through a screen? Give me a break. Pierce should take it like a man in the chest. How about when Allen is running around screens and then tries flailing his arms for a foul, which the refs actually call? Flop right there too.

polishkielbasa10

ticky tack, common really...even kobe didn't complain...and nice dirty elbow

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

ticky tack, common really...even kobe didn't complain...and nice dirty elbow
    He did, and he got T'ed up instantly. Did you even watch the game?

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i say let his mouth run off. he'll be quiet in the next 3 games.

polishkielbasa10

he never got touched on that technical he complained about, you know and the world knows it...it's just laker fan making excuses...do you honestly think the lakers actually made that comeback or maybe with no pressure and no hope and no defense and bombing 3's was almost a miracle...Ya, see 1 Pierce offensive possesion, and see 1 celtic actual defensive stand, end of game...it could've been 50 if they wanted it

The_Kid

he never got touched on that technical he complained about, you know and the world knows it...it's just laker fan making excuses...do you honestly think the lakers actually made that comeback or maybe with no pressure and no hope and no defense and bombing 3's was almost a miracle...Ya, see 1 Pierce offensive possesion, and see 1 celtic actual defensive stand, end of game...it could've been 50 if they wanted it
    Pierce didn't even get fouled on that last possession. He just threw something up and the refs bailed him out. You can't even say that Kobe did not get fouled. Even if he didn't get fouled, he was speaking out on behalf of his teammates. It was the right thing to do and it was one of those technical fouls that was justifiable. Don't even say that last Celtic defensive stand was great. Paul Pierce blocked Sasha Vujacic. Great. He should do that every time if you think he's that good. That last Laker possession was botched because stupid Vlad Rad decided to give it to Vujacic instead of swing it to the other side where Kobe was.

polishkielbasa10

so now your blamming your pathetic soccer playing euros for not making it happen...ya, don't give credit to the defense, classy..or better yet, maybe he got fouled and the refs didn't call it

polishkielbasa10

"we don't pay attention to the officials at all..." Phil, "the officials don't effect us at all..." Kobe....
    Are U fuking kidding me...The 2 biggest crybabys in the history of basketball who cry every game about the officals every time they lose say this...Laker fan you should be embarrased..Seriously