Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attn Litigators: Ben Wallace Gettin Litiggy With It...the Lakers Offense Rests

Lakers/Pistons UNDER 202.5 units TBD

Pistons gonna lose this game, but it could be respectable if they play a little defense & lucksack they're way to LA missing some shots the way Queens, Clippers, & G-State did down the stretch. Tough to label that as "defense" when more likely it was just some poor whiteboy schmuck missing wide open shots. Truth is it was a little of both.

Big game for Pistons fans.....Dumars sees that so he'll put things in low gear after seeing Bucksters get throttled by LA last nite. Dumars' job ain't in jeopardy nor should it be, and he gonna prove it tonite.

On side note, hearing the inspirational story of Ben Wallace going back to law school might at last give me the courage I need to finally complete online gynecology for pre-teens prep course. I hope your dreams also come true.

But seriously, Lakers games ain't gonna keep going over all season....I predict classic Pistons style stuggle tonite and a low scoring game. Grab you're bookies by the collar, throw done a few Benjamins, & tell em Whippit sent ya.

Whippit

bonus NHL Action:

San JOse/Colorado UNDER 5.5 +110

Avs goaltending ain't been pretty, but neither is that aged San Jose offense. These are some pretty old guys playing for San Jose, and they're winning with defense, not with goal scoring. Avs gave up some power play goals to the Sharks last game in Colorado....I'm willing to bet that won't happen again. Avs defense is slowly starting to get its shit together and @ home against this San Jose over the hill gang, this should be very close, tight game. Bet under at this nutty effin price & tell em Whippit sent ya...

Whippit

Canucks/Penguins UNDER 5.5 +110

Prettyboy Fleury is kind of goaltender who don't like being shown up on home ice. He was effin A+ against Lundqvist the other nite....now Luongo's coming to town for redux. Wouldn't touch this bet in Vancouver, but different story in Pittsburgh where rumor is handsome young french-canadian Fleury had private vanity installed w/live vanity video feed straight to visiting lockerroom for added jealously. Ain't quite as good as peephole in cheerleaders dressing room they had going @ the Vet for Eagles home games, but if you really like Fleury's handsome "Fabio" look....well then maybe you're justified in behaving like flaming homo for one nite if right guy comes along.

Fleury's got the looks no queston.....and with Luongo coming to town there's good chance he's gonna be stud between the pipes one more time.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually do like this Laker's under. 2nd of back to back on the road.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

good luck brother

Whippit

Nets/Jazz UNDER 197.5

New Jersey's defense smells of a refreshing spring mountain breeze.....like a NJ metro version of B-cats "lite"

Jersey ain't travelling to Utah to enter some nutty scorefest w/Jazz. Only way Jazz run away with this is if refs hand it to them @ free throw line, and that's possble. Jazz got asswhooped by the Thunder few nites ago in a trackmeet, so maybe both sides wanna slow this down for betterment of society as a whole.

What cracks me up about Jazz win streak on last road trip is that no matter what tricks these guys pull off to win games in reg season, they'll still be playing golf come June.

Go under this number....not too heavy, if bookies raise an eyebrow of curiousity, just tell em the Whipster sent ya

Whippit

started w/100 units few days ago....lost a few along the way

80 units in the bank baby:

Lakers/Pistons UNDER 202.5 lay 5.5
    Nets/Jazz UNDER 197.5 lay 5.5
    Avs/Sharks UNDER 5.5 +100 lay 5.5
    Van/Pitt UNDER 5.5 +110 lay 5

+ round robin all dat to da 2s.....6 bets @ 1 each

lets get litiggy with it baby

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

go get em tiger

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah lets do this shit

Whippit

gotta kick ass tonite in name of tony parker's estranged wife

switching Nets UNDER to Nets +10

Whippit

don't like O/U # in nets game.....here a hack there a hack everywhere a hack hack & next thing u know they go over 197

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

naw man this goes under

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I like lakers under too. efficiency ftw!

Whippit

pistons game @ snail's pace.....how in effin hell they get 60 in Q1

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i kinda cooled down on playin totals. Seems as though overs are going crazy. When unders start hitting again I will jump in

Whippit

i know....then just when u jump back in they start goin over again