brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone think lebron realizes he made a big mistake

You gotta think he knows it was a bad move. This guy has the biggest ego in the world. If he was still on cavs with same team as last year they would probably have the best record in the east. he would be dropping 30-35 every night. leading off sportscenter. Has become a non factor in miami. wade is the man down there and always will be. you gotta think he knows he fukked up.

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've said it for a while, he should of went to the Knicks.

I am a big, big Net fan, but for LeBron going to the Knicks would of done him the best he could.

MSG, the Knicks, Amare.

LeBron/Amare > Wade/Bosh

He is not the guy in Miami, Wade is, like you said.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Post of the day

I think he realizes it now

What a idiot

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Lebron just doesn't have that killer instinct that Jordan had, that Kobe has, if they are up by 30 they want to beat you by 40. He is well soft. The guy doesn't eat, sh*t, sleep basketball. Maybe next next year they can bring in a big free agent and be the big four.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will never admit it publicly, but I am sure he wishes he stayed... if for nothing else, the way he is hated everywhere now.. .. He was revered all over the league while with the cavs... now he is public enemy #1

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

he is in it for the long run. he wants the ring. how many times did cavs finish with a great record and high playoff seed and not win a ring? playoffs are always different story... if they dont win a ring in the next 3 years then he will regret it, but after 1 month into the season i dont think he is even thinking about it

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

He sees that his is on the edge of the slope to irrelevancy, and I think it scares the shit out of him.

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is just fine. It is a long season and he knows that. It is just airhead fans who over react after 10 games.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Lets wait until playoff time to make a statement like this. 10 games into the season and everyone is jumping back off the bandwagon they were all quick to jump on.

biker1284
    biker1284's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he realized the backlash he'd get. Really an enormous loss of public approval.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I'm neither a Miami, or LeBron fan and know he didn't make a mistake. He conceded that he would never win "by himself" in Cleveland. No (in his opinion, good) big man wanted to go there.

So he left.

And now a lot of people hate him for the first time in his life. That's not a mistake, that's a sensitive man.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

It's only a mistake if Lebron thinks that they will never gel as a team.

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnd-XyAG2g

Look from 5:50 - 6:10, hes a nervous wreck.

redsox3g2
    redsox3g2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

I think people are throwing them under the bus waaaaay too early. They have only played together a handful of times and are already a pretty good team. He didn't do it to win 70+ year 1. He did it to win multiple championships going forward. This team will gel eventually, and they will add a few pieces here and there over the next few years and probably (as much as I hope not) become a dynasty.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lebron's big mistake was not attending college and giving himself a chance to grow up

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic I agree with that. He is not a polished human being. Wade is way more polished. Inside lebron probably has the mind of a 12 year old.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

10 games into the season and it's a mistake? Aside from the fact that is way too early in the season to be analyzing the season, but how exactly is 6-4 mistake worthy??

halofan
    halofan's Avatar Become A Pro!

He should have stayed with Cleveland or went to Chicago. Thats his best chance for championship. Now he is ****** unless Miami trades him to Chicago or trades bosh+wade for a dominant center to dominate the boards and a really good point guard like paul/curry etc.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    I'm neither a Miami, or LeBron fan and know he didn't make a mistake. He conceded that he would never win "by himself" in Cleveland. No (in his opinion, good) big man wanted to go there.

So he left.

And now a lot of people hate him for the first time in his life. That's not a mistake, that's a sensitive man.
    I agree it was time to part ways with Cleveland. If you can't get it done in 7 years it's time for change by both parties... BUT I disagree he didn't have talent in Cleveland. You don't win 66 and 61 games with zero talent. We now see that Lebron can't do much even with Wade and Bosh so teamwork is important.

If Lebron would have done a little bit of recruiting and if he would have made just the little amount of commitment to Cleveland, they probably could have brought in top talent. HE NEVER SIGNED a long term deal with the Cav's. He's partly to blame for not going out and getting talent. He goes to Miami and signs a longer deal than any when he was in Cleveland and he met guys at the airport trying to bring them to the Heat... WTF??? Karma has to bite him in the ass.

Lastly, no way in hell do I call him a sensitive man after he shit on the city of Cleveland in front of millions. He's really a young dumbass...

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not going as smoothly as he imagined...but fellas.....it's early. Real early. Give the season some time.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I agree it was time to part ways with Cleveland. If you can't get it done in 7 years it's time for change by both parties... BUT I disagree he didn't have talent in Cleveland. You don't win 66 and 61 games with zero talent. We now see that Lebron can't do much even with Wade and Bosh so teamwork is important.

If Lebron would have done a little bit of recruiting and if he would have made just the little amount of commitment to Cleveland, they probably could have brought in top talent. HE NEVER SIGNED a long term deal with the Cav's. He's partly to blame for not going out and getting talent. He goes to Miami and signs a longer deal than any when he was in Cleveland and he met guys at the airport trying to bring them to the Heat... WTF??? Karma has to bite him in the ass.

Lastly, no way in hell do I call him a sensitive man after he shit on the city of Cleveland in front of millions. He's really a young dumbass...
    For one, Lebron did try and recruit players to Cleveland. Nobody wanted to play there. (The market is not attractive enough) He never signed a long term deal because financially it didn't make sense. (See Wade and Bosh) And if Karma bites him in the ass for wanting to play with superstars in another city, and deciding to announce his plans in front of millions of people who took time to watch and were going to find out anyway while raising money for charity, than I guess it will def. bite everyone else in the ass too because I can only imagine the the stupid crap everybody has done thats 100x worst that this.....

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

LeQuit's nightmares have just begun. If LeQuit only knew what lies ahead...

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

He's the leader on a team that has far more talent (and a better coach and management team) than he had in Cleveland. He's looked pretty comfortable playing a Magic-type role these last few games and focusing more on the defensive end too. You guys react way too quickly to things sometimes.

Raiderpug
    Raiderpug's Avatar Become A Pro!

Young, Rich and Famous in MIAMI?

or

Young, Rich and Famous in CLEVELAND?

Easy FN answer!

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Way to early to tell how this worked out.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by CLASSIC ROCK View Post
    Lebron's big mistake was not attending college and giving himself a chance to grow up
    I was literally forced to watch that documentary about his high school team the other night (I lost a bet) and I have to agree with you Classic. Just speculation on my part obviously but I think LeBron is still a teenager mentally inside a man's body and college would've helped to correct that. Even two years of it would've helped. Too much responsibility now trying to take care of his mom and every close friend he's ever had. As much as I can't stand the guy I've started to see him as more of a child in a man's world and because of that, some of his behavior and decisions are starting to make more sense to me.

sideline36
    Update your status
    sideline36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude needs a REAL grown man to show him how to act like one!