Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Espn friday

Good night last night with the Nuggets pick, went 2-0. Looked at tonight and so far two plays jumped out at me. First play is the Indiana Pacers -4 (-105). I love them here! Pacers are coming off the huge win versus the Nuggets, which gave Indiana a lot of praise in the media. They are finally getting back to the Reggie Miller days. It is just frightening how many points this team can score. They have Granger to lead the team. Also they can go young with Hansbrough, Hibbert, and McRobberts. The 1-6 Rockets with out Yao Ming tonight. Another reason why I think Hibbert will put up 20+ in tonight's contest. Remember that the home team is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings, Rockets are 0-4 ATS in the last 4 meetings, and the Rockets are 0-5 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Indiana. Expect a lot of ENERGY coming from the Pacers tonight, just going to be a hangover from the win from the Nuggets game, and expect a W.
    The other play so far for tonight is Atlanta Hawks -3.5 (-105). I just enjoy watching this team. They don't get the praise they deserve. They have great athleticism and teamwork. Also remember these stats, favorite is 12-3 ATS in the last 15 meetings, home team is 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings, Jazz are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings. So with these two plays tonight i am going to wager ten units on each game. I'll see what goes down on these games and reevaluate for the late games. Best of luck to everyone on their wagers tonight.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

I like it... I went a swift 0-6 yesterday, worst day I've had in gambling possibly in my entire life. Didn't lose the farm, but shit, 0-6 is fairly uncommon. Love Atl today, so beware! =)

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

I have two late plays for you all. The first one is the Oklahoma City Thunder -3 (-105). I love this bet. This team has one of the best players in the league, Kevin Durant. In this series the favorite is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings. I am throwing ten units on this tonight and praying for the best.
    My second wager for the late games in the Phoenix Suns/Sacramento Kings Under 215 (-115). I see the Suns as a defensive team this season. I expect these teams to duke it out in a low scoring game. Some stats show that the under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings, and the under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Phoenix.Slap down ten units on this too.
    Lets hit these last two and go to bed happy.
    Last edited by Larrythelegend; 11-12-10 at 07:54 PM.