pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Philadelphia 76ers at Dallas Mavericks

Philadelphia 76ers @ Dallas Mavericks with a total of N/A;
    Handicapping Mavericks games is almost getting too easy. And, of course, as soon as I type that, the whole thing is going to come apart. The Mavericks are a perfect 3-0 SU and ATS on the road, and a rather pedestrian 2-2 SU and 1-3 ATS at home. It continues. In terms of scheduling, Dallas has a rather important home-and-home coming up with the Hornets, so it's pretty safe to assume that the Sixers weren't the top priority for Dallas on this 2-game homestand. That being said, Philadelphia can disappear at times, so they're always going to be a bit of a risk. This line is off because of a few injury concerns. Dirk Nowitzki sprained his ankle in Dallas's game in Memphis, and Andre Iguodala is trying to get back to playing shape, as well. I'd love to see a giant line on this game, since I believe Philadelphia will compete - they're an improving young team with no place to go but up, and Dallas just can't shut the door on teams in their home building. It's getting to the point where it's a little weird, but hey, it is what it is. Lean to PHILADELPHIA and the UNDER.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Philly 1ST HALF (+5)