Lloyd Smuggs
    Lloyd Smuggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

5-5 last night...overall record 47-36

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks are ass follows :

Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers under 190 - i always play boston on unders because they simply dont do many hich scoring games!!!
    today they play a really awful jeckle and hide philly side where they should be able to score points but probably around 90 or 95 max. as shit as philly are, they have proven to me that at home they can score loads of points although its normally against poor sides. boston are by far the best team in the nba in my opinion and philly will not be able to score loads of points like they did the other night!! they will score no more than 90 points in this!! this game has 185 points written all over it so im taking the under and so should u!!!

New Jersey Nets at Dallas Mavericks under 188 - new jersey are by far one of the worst teams in the nba. they boast nothing!! they have a awful defence and a really awful attack so would expect points points points galoure in this!! but hold up!! they are facing a ultra defensive team in dallas who really hate high scoring games and have burnt me on the over totals too many times that im just not brave enough to take them again!!! they boast a great defence but there attack is basic, just dont score enough no matter how shit the team is. they will probably score around 95 while i can see new jersey scoring around 88-92 points. take the under!!!

Orlando Magic at Portland Trail Blazers under 184.5 - easiest pick of the night!!! what do you when you pair up to ultra defensive teams against each other?? you get a under 184.5!!! both teams wont score more than 90 each and the only way this game will go over if it goes overtime!!

good luck

will post spreads in 2 hours time

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of those will go over, i like nets/mavs to go over

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    one of those will go over, i like nets/mavs to go over
    i have that feeling too....its always risky taking a under when new jersey are playing away cause they concede so many points!!!! but dallas have burnt me time and time again when i have choose them on a over to the point were enough is enough!!!! 188 is kinda low but i have 2 stick to my guns

Lloyd Smuggs

i hate spreads but seen as there are only 3 games tonight im gonna do some regardless:

Orlando Magic at Portland Trail Blazers - orlando -2.5 . portland have been beaten by some very average side at home this season. orland are no average team!!! they aint the best travalers in the world but they are better than portland and i honestly think that not only will they win this, but they will win by 4-6 points!!

Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers - boston -5 . boston are one of the few teams in the nba that are good at covering there spread. i simply just dont rate philly at at!!! they are 2 jeckle and hide for my liking and boston have handed out ass whippings to much better teams away from home. they will win this match 100 % but by how many points? hmmmmmmmmm, i would say by anything from 6 - 10 points!!

New Jersey Nets at Dallas Mavericks - new jersey +10 . you lot must be thing what kinda shit is the kid smoking? haha....yes i know new jersey are atrocious away from home, they get their ass's spanked on a regular basis when they play away from home!!! but the thing is dallas just doesnt kill off teams like they should!! they treat the shittest of teams with way 2 much respect for my liking!!! they plat far to defensive meaning that that new jersey have a chance 4 once in their lives of not getting their butts kicked embarrassingly. -10 is far to overratted for a dallas team that hates high scoring so am gonna do something i never thought i would do in my wildest of dreams and back new jesery on the plus 10!!!

Lloyd Smuggs

wanna apolige for my awful picks last night!! tried 2 mess about with spreads and got burned big time!! **** spreads from now on!! anyways last night was 1-5.....overall record 48-41. will post my picks for tonights game in the next hour.

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks as follows:

Charlotte Bobcats @ Indiana Pacers over 192.5 - indiana have proven to me to me that when they play at home it can be a high scoring affair!! they are up against one of the nba worst away sides charlotte who boast a really awful defence!!! bobcats hate high scoring games normally but indiana love them especially at home. indiana will def score score over 100 points in this and because they wont need a defence for bobcats super awful attack they will be leaky in defence which should enable the bob cats to score at least 90 points while i expect indiana to score at least 105 points or over...the only team can can spoil this over is the bobcats cause there attack is poor but indian will make up for it i reckon.

New York Knicks @ Washington Wizards over 217.5 - super easy over here!! what do you get when you have 2 teams that face each other that both boast 2 of the nba best invisible defences, 2 teams that love high scoring games, and 2 teams that both have half decent attacking players?? over 217.5 points is the answer

Denver Nuggets @ Toronto Raptors over 216.5 - another easy over here!! toronto are really awful in defence and love nothing more than a high scoring game!!! denver also love a high scoring game and although they have a better defence than toronto they will have no choice but to play a toronto style stlye game which means all guns blazing without a care in the world about defending!! take the over easily!!!

Oklahoma City Thunder @ New Orleans Hornets under 198.5 - easy peasy under here!!! 2 reasons why.....noh simply hate high scoring games, most their games go under the total!!! they boast one of the best defences in the nba and they are up against a jeckle and hide side in oct who adopt a defensive approach when they play away not to mention most of oct recent away game have always gone under the 200 points total....i simply just never take a over totals when noh play!! easy peasy under for ya

LA Lakers @ Chicago Bulls under 197.5 - another easy peasy under here for you!!! chicago hate high scoring games and are hardly ever evolved in any its just that simple!!! la lakers just dont score enough when they play away!! as we all saw the other night were they just about scored 90 points against a super awful clippers side!!! its a easy under so take it before the bookies wake up and smell the coffee and realise this game will not have no more than 190 points scored in this!!!

Atlanta Hawks @ San Antonio Spurs over 195.5 - sas are ruthless at home!!! when they play at home most of their games go over the total...yes they are a copy cat side who will play what ever game the opponent is playing....atlanta are not the biggest fans of high scoring games in the world but thats when they play at home...away they adopt a different approach and will have to play what ever game sas decides to play which will be a high tempo one cause sas no atlanta aint nothing special and will play to win convincing with points being scored for fun!!

Portland Trail Blazers @ Phoenix Suns under 204.5 - easy peasy under here again!!!! portland hate high scoring games and rarely do games that go over the 200 points total ever!!! they have a almighty good defence and dont score many either!!!! phoenix are a jeckle and hide side, they are ment to be this high tempo side who love high scoring games!!!! but that is not always the case with them as u saw when they couldnt even beat a really awful memphis side at home and couldn't even get the games total to go over even doe they went into overtime lol they play a ultra defensive portland side who wont let them score points for fun so expect to see the defensive phonix tonoight!! this game will have no more than 190 points scored in this!! 204.5 is far to high for a total to be set in my opinion!! maybe somebody knows something i dont know but this will no way go over!! remember i told u that

Detroit Pistons @ Minnesota Timberwolves over 200 - minny love high scoring games.....they rarely do any games that go under 200 points !!! the only reason why this total is 200 is because detroit are awful in attack, they just dont score enough..the line is very sharp!! i dont expect it to fly over 200 but i do expect minny to score at least 108 points and cause minny are so awful in defence that should allow detroit to get at least 95 points....it will be nail biting stuff in the last few mins of the 4th quarter waiting for this to go over but it should just about go over!!!

Houston Rockets @ Milwaukee Bucks under 196.5 - i have a simple policy of never taking houston on a over due to them burning me so many times over the season!!! they are a shit side and boast nothing worth mentioning about!!! the bucks are equally as awful!! they have a poor defence and ever worse attack!! both teams rarely do any games that go over the 200 mark!!! for this game to go over will mean that at least each team scoring 100 points each but the thing is i cant see either of them even scoring 100 points ! this has 190 points written all over it and that what u are gonna get just watch this space!!!!!

Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz under 192 - easy peasy lemon squeezy under here!! orlando hate high scoring games and so do utah!!! orlando has one of the best defences in the nba and utah also boast a pretty useful defence!!! it will be a battle of the defences and this game wont have no more than 185 points scored in this!!

Miami Heat @ Golden State Warriors over 204.5 - what was the bookis thinking making this only 204.5? gsw defence is simply terrible....they only play defence when they play away but at home its back to all guns blazing no matter who they are facing......miami will easily score around 110 points against gws sorry excuse for a defence in this. and because gws will be playing attack attack attack they will def score at least 100 points at the very least...easy over!!!!

good luck folks!!!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

u got too many plays, if i was u i would stick with knick/wiz

Lloyd Smuggs

yeah i know normally i just pick 4 0r 5 outter a bunch...ill see what happens after tonight

Lloyd Smuggs

7-4 last night ...could have so easilys been 9 -2....oh well overall record 55-45

Lloyd Smuggs

got 7 outter 11 of my picks right yesterday but not even that confidence has given my confidence to give you picks for all the matches so im gonna just give you my best picks outter of a hard bunch and then just give you my opionons on on the others:

ok my picks tonight are as follows:

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Chicago Bulls under 207.5 - ive never ever take chicago on a under and you only take them on a over if u wanna loose your money. they very rarely play in any matches that go over 190 points let alone 200!!!! minny love a high scoring matches on the other hand and most there games they play in have over 210 and over scored in them!!! but because chicago are such a negative side i can only see 200-205 points max scored in this!!!!

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Houston Rockets over 203.5 - everybody knows when houston are playing i never take them on a over!!! but as the weeks have flown by, ive also learned that if the mighty shit cleveland are playing away its very risky to risk that the game will go under the total...they are so awful in defence these days its untrue and are in my top 5 worst teams in the nba!!! Houston also have a horrible defence to!!! both teams are similar in a way that they both suck at defending!! so what does that mean? over 203.5 is exactly what that means

Utah Jazz @ Dallas Mavericks under 194.5 - 2 teams who hate high scoring matches all doe surprisly utah last 2 games have gone over the total with ease!! but this is were it will stop tonight!! dallas are one of the most defensive teams in the nba period!! rarely do any of their matches go over 190 points especially when they play at home where they can dictate play alot more and play their favoured defensive game!!! utah as the visitors will have no choice but to play that way to meaning there sgould be loads of points scored in this...it has 185 points max written all over it!!!

Miami Heat @ Sacramento Kings under 194 - i have a simple policy of never taking sac on a over unless its special circumstances. they will loose this game and at least give up 100 points to miami while i can only see them scoring around 88-92 max!!! sac are one of the worst teams in the nba...they dont boast either a good defence nor attack meaning this game shouldnt really go over 190 points!!

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Chicago Bulls - minnesota +9.5 - no way on earth will chicago win this by 10 points!! yes i know minny are shit, but i love taking them on spreads with a plus of 8 or more and they normally come through for me so im gonna take them again!!!

ok these are not my tips, i wasnt brave enough to give these games as tips but this is what ill think will happen:

Memphis Grizzlies @ LA Clippers over 199

Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks over 194.5

Boston Celtics @ Charlotte Bobcats under 187

Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons over 201

good luck peeps

Lloyd Smuggs

3-1 on my totals last night and 0-1 on my spreads....i OFFICIALLY QUIT DOING SPREADS NOW!!! totals only.....anyways my overall record is 58-47

Lloyd Smuggs

3 picks tonight :

Portland Trail Blazers at San Antonio Spurs under 192.5 - its simple and plain...portland rarely do any matches that go over 190 points no matter who they play. today they play a team that likes to copy cat the the other teams style so expect a defence sas today rather rather a all out guns blazing on..take the under with ease!!!

Cleveland Cavaliers at Oklahoma City Thunder over 204 - easiest pick of the night!! for some reason when oct play at home the games are high scoring compared to when they play away. they are up against nba worst team in cleveland who have one of the leakiest defences around!!! they regularly concede over 100 points away from home so we all know oct will get 100 points thats a def!!! i personally see about 215-220 points in this match with oct getting at least 110-115 points and cleveland getting 90-95 points. easy peasy over..take it!!!

Orlando Magic at LA Clippers under 191 - orlando play to defensive for this to go over 191.....they hate high scoring games and so do the clippers at the mo!!!!! can only see around 185 points max in this game so its perfectly safe to take the under.

good luck peeps

Lloyd Smuggs

2-1 tonight and 60-48 overall on whats been a impressive weekend of totals by me. i got 12 out of my 18 total predictions right which is impressive considering on friday i picked all 11 nba games and got 7 out 11 right!!! anyways hope u all had a good weekend and be sure to look out for my totals tomorrow....i have at least 3 def bankers or locks as you yanksters call em....peace and love duchebaggers

Lloyd Smuggs

as promised im back with my mother of all bankers totals tonight....im undoubtedly the hottest young and up and coming totals king on this as promised im back with my locks!! im on fire right now, getting 13 outter my last 18 totals spot on in the last 3 days...im currently the hottest totals predictor on the whole forum by a mile!!! nobody is even getting anywhere near my success rate when it comes to totals not even....ermmmm....well i better not mention their names....anyways enough trash talking by me before i bloody jinx myself haha

ok tonights picks are as follows :

New Orleans Hornets at Miami Heat under 184.5 - very sharp line given by the bookies!! they know realistically this match will not have no more than 185 points scored in this hence why they have set the total at 184.5, cause they no it will wither go just slightly under or slightly over!!! well why do i say this will go under? well those of u who have betting totals on noh will know that at least 5 of their last games have gone under the total!! they are the under kings its as simple as that!!! the reason is that they rarely concede more than 90 points no matter how good the team they play and funnily enough they never seem to score more than 90 points themselves!!! miami are starting to look the part, they are no longer a mediocre overrated team, they are now up there with the best as all their players are starting to gel!!! they will win this game yes, but miami are no high scorers...they normally average around 100 points against averaged sides but ultra defensive noh aint no mugs!!! miami will score around 90-94 points while i see noh scoring no more than 84-90 points...take the under but be warned it could be nail biting stuff in the last few mins waiting for this to go under!!!

Portland Trail Blazers at Memphis Grizzlies under 191 - the easiest of my picks tonight!!! when will the bookies realise that portland just dont do any games that envolve more than 185 points being scored in it?? they are the best defensive team in the nba by far and are the unders totals kings along with noh!! i never take a over totals with portland and they aint let me down once yet!! there was once a time when i would take take overs when the really awful memphis were playing, but they have bucked up their ideas and are starting to learn how to defend which has resulted in a couple of impressive wins not to mention a couple of unders totals!! its quite simple, portland might be able to defend well but they just dont score enough points!!! memphis recent form is just as similar, defend well but dont score many!! this game will be lucky to have 180 points scored in this... i couldnt honestly tell u who will win, but i can confirm both teams wont score more than 94 points each against each other making this a easy peasy under....take it it now before the bookies realise this and lower this match to 185 points!!

Milwaukee Bucks at Dallas Mavericks under 186.5 - one of the tougher ones tonight with a super sharp line.....both teams hate high scoring games!!! dallas are a ultra defensive team and the bucks attack sucks dick making this a game looking like it will have no more than 180 points score in this!!! the only thing that worries me is that bucks really suck when they play away and always recieve a ass kicking on a regular!!! but dallas just dont score enough for me its that simple!!! they will win this game with ease scoring around 90-96 points...the awful buck doe on the other hand wont score more than 80-86 points on this making this a unders totals for me but it will be nail biting stuff in the last few mins.

Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz over 209 - 2 teams that have changed their styles in the last few weeks....gsw used to be the over totals kings, but have since become a unders kings making this a very risky overs totals to take. but the reason why im taking the over is cause utah have impressed me in the last few weeks with their totals flying right over!!! i always use to take them on the unders but they have been burning me left right and centre to the point where im only taking them on the overs now!!! they will win this game easily and although gsw are a better defensive team they still concede 105 points or more which is still a improvement for them considering they use to concede over 115 points or more on a regular basis!!! i can see utah scoring around 115 points -120 while i can see gsw scoring at least 95-100 so this should fly over easily especially if gsw have their shooting boots on...we shall see!! but im taking the over cause utah have been in a lot of high scoring games recently against much better defensive teams than gsw!!!

good luck folks

Lloyd Smuggs

missed one out sorry peeps:

Indiana Pacers at Chicago Bulls under 191.5 - chicago are my new unders kings!! i love taking them on a under and they never seem to dissapoint!!! they hate high scoring games and i couldnt tell u the last time they played in one!!! most their matches never have no more then 185 points scored in them!!! indiana have shown me they can do high scoring matches but it has to be with a opponent with a awful defence...chicago are a good balanced side with a decent attact and decent defence...this game has 180 points written all over it and no more with both teams scoring around 85-90 points each max in a game that will be very close.

maxcraft
    maxcraft's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice hit on the IND-CHI

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by maxcraft View Post
    nice hit on the IND-CHI

yeah that was a easy one if im honest...i love taking chicago on the under.

Lloyd Smuggs

3-2 last night folks!!! overall record 63-50.....tough looking card tonight.....might only have a round 2 picks tonight...not many games tonights that look like locks...put will post later on

Lloyd Smuggs

no real easy games tonight so im picking the best of a very hard bunch to call...here are my picks:

LA Lakers @ Washington Wizards under 203.5 - washington are a much better side when they play at home!! they defend 10 times better infront of a home crowd and are not the hopeless away side that gives up loads of points when they are at home!!! when they play at home, games tend to be under 200 points no matter who they play. la lakers are one of the best teams in the nba, but when they play away, they dont seem to be involved in high scoring games and you have all probably seen in the last few weeks!! they will win this game with ease and will score around 95-105 points while washington will not score no more than 90-96 points. i personally can only see around 190 points max scored in this game making this a very safe bet to take the under.

Orlando Magic @ Denver Nuggets under 205.5 - ultra defensive orlando are in town tonight and they hate high scoring matches!! denver can be in high scoring matches when they want to, but thats only if they are playing a poor side with a poor defence....i can only see 195 points max in this game to. im not sure who will win this game, but one thing i know for sure is not either of these teams will not score more than 100 against each other...making this a under!!!

Sacramento Kings @ Houston Rockets under 203.5 - there is no way in hell this will have over 200 points scored in this!! the bookies set this total way to high!!! these are 2 of my favourite unders totals sides....the kings are a awful side..they cant score for shit and they cant defend for shit!!! houston are similar in that sense....they are worst at defending but are slightly better in attack than the kings. either team dont have good enough attackers to score over 100 points each!!!! its just that simple...this total should have been set at 192 if the bookies had any brains cause i just cant see this game even going over 190 points!!! take it while u can!!

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Golden State Warriors under 214.5 - if this game was a month ago i would have taken the over easily!!! but there is a new unders totals king in the house and they go by the name on gsw!!! all their games just seem to go under no matter who they play...even against high tempo sides they still mange to do unders games!!! they can no longer be called high tempo in my opinion!!! they dont even score more than 100 points these days!!! yes the ultra shit minny are in the house and they love nothing more than a highscoring contest, but i think tonights game may have only 205-210 points scored in it...this willl be the first time ive taken gsw on a under!!! so its my risky pick out of the bunch but im no longer being fooled by the bookies high totals that normally make me think its gonna be a high scoring game cause gsw are playing....from now on i bet only unders with gsw and u should to!!!

these games here were to tough to call...the lines were to sharp.....these are not my tips....just giving a opinion on what i think might happen so its up to u or not if u wanna go with them but my advice would be not to cause i was unsure about these games...but if i was betting on them this is what i probably would have gone for!!

Philadelphia 76ers @ New Jersey Nets over 191

Toronto Raptors @ Charlotte Bobcats under 203

Atlanta Hawks @ Detroit Pistons under 186

good luck peeps

Lloyd Smuggs

another great night!!! 3-1 on my totals...it seem i cant do no wrong!!!! and last nights games were as hard as i have come accross all season!!! anways overall record 66-51.

Lloyd Smuggs

tonight picks:

LA Clippers @ Philadelphia 76ers over 193.5 - philly home games normally go over especially when they play shit teams!! they normally blow teams away!! they are on form and i fully expect them to score at 110 points or more against a awful clippers side!! clippers should score around 85-90 points here...take the over

Chicago Bulls @ Toronto Raptors under 202 - chicago are the under kings!!! i always take them on the under....especially when they play away...toronto are a high tempo side who love high scoring games!! but it has to be against a team that has a awful defence...chicago can defend well and will no way let this turn into a points feast!! take the under

LA Lakers @ Indiana Pacers over 197 - indiana home games normally produce high scoring games....most of them go over 200 points no matter who they paly...lakers dont score as much when they play away..especially against shit teams were they have to do the bulk of the scoring...in this game they will be helped by indiana who will do their fair share of scoring...i expect each team to score between 100-105 points each making this a very easy over..take it!!

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Miami Heat - over 193.5 - cleveland are by far the worst team in the nba!! and when they play away they always get blown away to shreads...most of their games away are high scoring affairs cause they cant defend for shit and most teams dont use defence against them because they know they dont really need one giving them a great chance to score many points themselves...miami regularly score 100-105 points no matter who they play but tonight i no they will score anything between 110-115 points while i see cleveland scoring around 85-90 points max...take the over

Sacramento Kings @ New Orleans Hornets under 186 - both teams hate high scoring games...noh are unders totals kings because they are ultra defensive...they rarely score more than 90 points in any game they play. sac are awful...they cant shoot for shit...against a good defensive side like noh they will be lucky to score 80 points.....noh will score around 95 while sac will probably score 80-85 max.

Charlotte Bobcats @ Memphis Grizzlies under 186 - 2 teams who hate high scoring games!!! both teams are awful and both teams dont have good enough players to make it a high scoring game...this game will have about 175 points scored in it max!!! easy under

Milwaukee Bucks @ San Antonio Spurs over 190 - sas love high scoring games at home especially against shit teams were they can score points for fun...they will easily score over 110 points against a awful bucks side..they wont need a defence for bucks cause they are shit...cause they will play with no defence bucks will score at least 85-90 points so expect this game to fly over.

Portland Trail Blazers @ Dallas Mavericks under 184 - easy under here...portland are the unders kings.....hardly any of their games go over 185 points....they play a defence team like dallas as well which will be a battle of defences!! take the under with confidence!!

good luck

Lloyd Smuggs

not such a great night last night!! a lot of games went over!! always risky i guess when most your picks are unders...anyways 3-4 last night....overrall record 69-55

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks :

Miami Heat @ New York Knicks over 210.5

LA Lakers @ Philadelphia 76ers over 197

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Indiana Pacers over 196

New Jersey Nets @ Toronto Raptors over 203

Sacramento Kings @ Oklahoma City Thunder over 204

Memphis Grizzlies @ Houston Rockets under 205

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Portland Trail Blazers under 199.5

good luck folks!!

Lloyd Smuggs

2-5 last time out!! overall record 71-60.

tonights picks

LA Lakers @ Toronto Raptors over 207

Houston Rockets @ Sacramento Kings under 204.5

Phoenix Suns @ Oklahoma City Thunderover 214

New Orleans Hornets @ Detroit Pistons under 184

Indiana Pacers @ Boston Celtics under 192

good luck

Lloyd Smuggs

4-1 last night. lads...overall record 75-61

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks:

Houston Rockets @ Golden State Warriors under 213.5

Utah Jazz @ Cleveland Cavaliers over 196.5

Minnesota Timberwolves @ LA Clippers over 213

Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs over 213

Charlotte Bobcats @ Washington Wizards under 185.5

Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat under 192

good luck peeps

Lloyd Smuggs

some really weird stuff went on in the nba last night!! my picks looked like it was gonna be a easy peasy 6-0 untill all sorts of maddness started happening? i mean what the hell went on in the last quarters of the miami, gsw and clippers games????? bloody hell!!! anyways on to the next day...ended up a poorly 2-4 last night. overall record 77-65.

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks

Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic under 191

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Charlotte Bobcats under 191.5

New Jersey Nets @ Memphis Grizzlies under 189

Philadelphia 76ers @ Chicago Bulls under 191.5

good luck

Lloyd Smuggs

1-3 last night...overall record 78-68.

tonights picks

Chicago Bulls @ Washington Wizards under 194

Detroit Pistons @ Toronto Raptors over 207.5

Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics under 192

Oklahoma City Thunder @ New York Knicks over 216.5

Utah Jazz @ Minnesota Timberwolves over 208.5

Denver Nuggets @ San Antonio Spurs over 212.5

good luck

Lloyd Smuggs

So nearly 6 - 0 . E of my bloody picks fell to the curse of te 4th quarter! Nyk and sas 4th quarters ****** me over big time with their poor shoting! Anyways over record 82 - 70

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks :

San Antonio Spurs @ Orlando Magic over 198

Milwaukee Bucks @ Sacramento Kings under 184.5

Miami Heat @ Phoenix Suns under 208.5

good luck

Lloyd Smuggs

Whoo hay 3-0 last night too give u all a early Xmas present! Wanna thank all the peeps who have tailed me and viewed my posts....1500 views in 6 weeks is impressive. Wish u all a happy Xmas and get drunk! Overall record 85-70

Lloyd Smuggs

guesssssssss who's back? hope u all had a merry xmas...here are tonights picks!!

Atlanta Hawks at New Orleans Hornets under 184

Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons under 190

Washington Wizards at San Antonio Spurs over 199.5

not really feeling the other games...good luck folks...remember i was 3-0 the other night!!

First 1234 Last