shakinakin
    shakinakin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    New King in Town? Top 2 capper? You're hitting 55% AFTER a 4-1 night.
    He said in another thread that he has shown time and time again that he gives out good tips.... after 50 posts and less than a month on the site i think its fair to say that his record is hardly overwhelming and a very small sample. Anything over 50% can be put down to variance until he hits this over a year.

Lloyd Smuggs
    Lloyd Smuggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by shakinakin View Post
    He said in another thread that he has shown time and time again that he gives out good tips.... after 50 posts and less than a month on the site i think its fair to say that his record is hardly overwhelming and a very small sample. Anything over 50% can be put down to variance until he hits this over a year.

point taken and well said my friend!!!!! my record isnt the greatest in the world but it sure aint bad either!!! im a new kid on the block, im learning from my mistakes, getting wiser and improving as the weeks go by. kinda like a new boxer who starts his career, always makes loads of mistakes at first but then eventually they become better as time goes on!! im like a fine wine, i get better with age!!! there is no one on here that can honestly say my picks suck!!! im improving and im getting better so thats all that matters....last night was one of the hardest picks to make, the lines were spot on !! but i still came out 4-1 and it was so nearly a 5-0, only lost out on the detroit game by 2 points!!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Water reaches its own level. Emptiest barrels make the most noise. You know what I am getting at.

I give you another month or two tops and you will be gone. Or maybe come back under another name and start barking again.

Bostongambler

Oh I forgot. ASSCLOWN fits as well.

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Oh I forgot. ASSCLOWN fits as well.
    lol

Lloyd Smuggs

Water reaches its own level. Emptiest barrels make the most noise. You know what I am getting at.

I give you another month or two tops and you will be gone. Or maybe come back under another name and start barking again.

win or loose...the kid is here forever mate!!! start getting use to it me old son!!!

Bostongambler

You are awful smug Mr. or Mrs Smuggs, whatever you prefer. All eyes on you. Bad Karmer/ Krammer coming your way.

Lloyd Smuggs

You are awful smug Mr. or Mrs Smuggs, whatever you prefer. All eyes on you. Bad Karmer/ Krammer coming your way.

thanks a lot boston gambler i love u tooo !!! lol u sound like a secret fan

Lloyd Smuggs

tonight picks are as follows:

Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers over 208 - i love taking toronto on a over!!! yes they are a poor team, super weak defense but are pretty usefull in attck meaning there should be quite alot of points scored by them at least 100!!! indiana are nothing special either, but because toronto are so poor in defense i expect them to make the most of it and turn this into a pretty hight scoring match!!!!

Atlanta Hawks at Orlando Magic under 188 - ultra defensive orlando dont really do many high scoring games lets face it!! they have a good balance of attack and defense. they are up against atlanta who also hate high scoring games. two very similar teams face each other here so i dont expect points galore in this!!

Minnesota Timberwolves at New York Knicks over 221.5 - nyk are up tempo, they love points, and they love high scoring matches. they have a super shit defensive that leaks points for fun but they love to score many points tooo. minny are just as shit in defence, they concede points for fun!!! but they also can score points as well, and what i love about minny is that they love high scoring games to wether they loose or not....i dont expect this to fly over easily, but it at least expect 225 points scored in this match!!!

Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls over 204 - one of the easier picks tonight!!! its simple! oct love high scoring games!! yes its true that when they seem to play away the games aint as high scoring, hence why this line is only 204!!!! chicago on the other hand normally play alot of unders matches, but at home they seem to be up for matches a bit more than away!! their last match against houston went over when i thought it would be a under, so they kinda showed that they can do a over game, and with up tempo oct in the house tonight thats exactly what they are gonna get!!!!

Memphis Grizzlies at Utah Jazz under 202 - normally when the shittest team in the nba memphis is playing i normally take the over, but they are up aginst the jazz, who have a good balance of attack and defense, but simply hate high scoring matches!!!! they just dont seem to do them!! even against memphis ghost defense they will not score more than a 100, and memphis wont score more than 100 against utah half decent defense!! take the under...easy!!

Sacramento Kings at LA Clippers under 196.5 - 2 of the shittest teams in the nba face each other!! sac hate high scoring games and to give them credit there last two games have gone surprisingly over the total given but thats were there luck will runs out against the clippers who are just simply awful, really poor defence, and attack is half decent but nothing to write home about!! clippers are a hot and cold team on the under, they either score high or low!!! but against the hopeless sac they can expect a low scoring game cause sac wont score many points in this while clippers will try there best to!! its simple both these teams aint good enough to score at least 100 points each against each other, which is needed if this game will go over!! making this my easiest pick of the night!!! hurry up and take it!!!!!

Miami Heat at Milwaukee Bucks under 188 - now this could have been such a easy over, but one reason this will not happen is because the really awful bucks are playing and they just simply suck!!! they hardly score loads of points and their defence is disgraceful it really is!! miami will score the bulk of the points here and try their best to make it a high scoring game, but but bucks will spoil the show cause they just wont score enough its just that simple!!! both teams love a good old under totals match and im pretty sure we will get just that!!!!

Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers - toronto + 7.5 - its simple, indiana are not good enough to beat toronto by 8 points. they will win, but by no more than 5 points!!!

Minnesota Timberwolves at New York Knicks - minny + 6.5 - as shit as minny are i love taking them to cover a spread!! nyk just simply dont blow out teams, and although i expect them to win, i dont expect them in my wildest dreams to beat minny by 7!!!!

good luck folks!!!!

southie
    southie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bostongambler, why all the hating?

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by southie View Post
    bostongambler, why all the hating?
    he is a laker crazy fanboy. I basically responded to laker crazy claims that im fading his picks on his thread, and now ive got all his fanboys on my hating on me. But my picks are doing the talking for me. 4-1 last night and it looks like im on my way to 6-2 tonight so thats the best way to respond to your haters!

maxcraft
    maxcraft's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey lloyd.. doing good on your today's picks.. giving you props even though you're allegedly stealing Laker_Crazy's picks..

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by maxcraft View Post
    hey lloyd.. Doing good on your today's picks.. Giving you props even though you're allegedly stealing laker_crazy's picks..

cheers mate!!! The rumours are untrue. This is the second night running ive posted my picks before laker crazy. So im proving to all the doubters that i am not fading his or anyones picks...its tough being a newcomer i tell ya...everyone always doubts you lol

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice picks on the totals today.

maxcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smuggs View Post
    cheers mate!!! The rumours are untrue. This is the second night running ive posted my picks before laker crazy. So im proving to all the doubters that i am not fading his or anyones picks...its tough being a newcomer i tell ya...everyone always doubts you lol
    yeah everybody got mad at you here because stealing is a big no no.. well i think you're proving that you're not like that..

you're good on the O/U.. do you have the picks for tomorrow's game? will tail you.. i hope you post it early.. some of the odds are already out..

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by maxcraft View Post
    yeah everybody got mad at you here because stealing is a big no no.. Well i think you're proving that you're not like that..

You're good on the o/u.. Do you have the picks for tomorrow's game? Will tail you.. I hope you post it early.. Some of the odds are already out..

yeah stealing is def a big no no!!! I think its cause a couple of my predictions were similar to his so he just presumed i was fading his picks even doe i was choosing different games from him apart from one or 2 :s :

But because im from london, the bookies i use (www.ladbrokes.com) dont normally put up the lines up until 6pm uk time (probably about 1pm usa time) and i normally need at least a hour or 2 to work out the games, hence why most of my post are normally around 10pm uk time. So im gonna start trying to post as early as possible now. Say at least 2 hours before matches start.

maxcraft

sounds great bro.. keep it up

i think your thread have the potential to reach 100k views

Lloyd Smuggs

ok 6-2 last night!! got 5 out of my 6 totals right( still kicking myself on the chicago under when i clearly put in the description that it was gonna be a low scoring affair) . think im gonna quit posting spreads doe even doe last nights ones were 1-1. anyways my over record so far is 38-28.

Lloyd Smuggs

tonights picks as follows :

New Jersey Nets at Atlanta Hawks under 185.5 - new jersey are simply terrible on the road, one of the worst road teams in the nba. they love low scoring matches simply because they dont score many points!!!! atlanta are a half decent team but nothing special!! they love a low scoring game!!! so what do you get when you put 2 low scoring teams against each other? a low scoring game!!! take the under quick!!!

Denver Nuggets at Charlotte Bobcats under 203 - denver will do their up most best to make this a over game!!! they have a pretty useful attack with a half decent defence. i expect their attack to score load of points but because they have a decent defence and they are playing the very hopless bobcats i expect them to keep out bobcats ultra wack attack!!! charlotte simply suck, shit defence and shit attack means they have no hope in hell of winning this match...it will be close under because denver will score loads but take the under cause charlotte are shit and wont score many!!!

Cleveland Cavaliers at Philadelphia 76ers under 197 - 2 really awful basketball teams compete against each other which normally means hardly any points scored unless they are up tempo teams!!! cleveland have been shocking this season, super poor defence combined with a ultra awful attack!!! philly are just as shit as they come in the nba, and are no better than cleveland!! basically in order for this to go over the total both teams will have to score at least 100 points each which they simply just aint good enough to do!!!!

Detroit Pistons at Houston Rockets under 201 - ive always said i will never take houston on a over! and i wont here tonight either!!! yes their last 2 games have gone over the total, but that was rare 4 them!! they dont normally do high scoring games and because they are up against the jeckle and hyde team in detroit they wont get one tonight here either. detroit are a battle team and will play what ever type of game that comes to them!! cause houston are so wack they will get a poor game and although i expect this one to be close i dont expect in my wildest dreams this game will produce over 200 points!!!

Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks under 205.5 - dallas are a ultra defensive team!!! they hate high scoring games and love to defend defend defend!!!! they are pretty useful at scoring points to but not many at all!! gsw have turned into a copy cat team this season!! instead of playing their all guns blazing style of play, they now play the style of game depending on opponents and as they are up against ultra defensive dallas tonight i expect them to play just that cause if they play all guns blazing they will get torn apart by dallas so this should be one hell of a easy under!!!

Phoenix Suns at Portland Trail Blazers over 204 - portland hate high scoring games because they are ultra defensive!! but they are up against a phoenix side who loves a high scoring game!! so what do you normally get when you get 2 teams like that playing each other? a nice balance of points score but not shit loads....but i def expect this to have at least over 200 points scored in this cause if portland just defend defend defend then they will loose so they will have no choice but to open up because phoenix have come to score points galoure!!! could be nail biting stuff in the last few mins as i only really calculated up to 200 points being scored in this one, but with the way things have been going on in the last 2 mins of games i can see 208-10 points in this one but be warned it could be nail biting stuff at the end!!!

Washington Wizards at LA Lakers under 207.5 - la lakers are my fav team in the nba but they have simply sucked of late!!! they aint the same high scoring team they once was earlier in the season and alot of their recent games have gone under!!! they will score shit load of points today because the super duper shit washington are in the house who are so awful on the road its untrue!! washington wont score more than 90 in this match and i cant see this out of form lakers side scoring more than 115 in this game making it my easiest pick of the night!! take the under and double quick!!!

good luck peeps!!!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

nets and hawks are due for a high scoring game

Bostongambler

Bostongambler, why all the hating?

This is pronounced "haing"... drop the t. It is silent.

I'm from the streets and this is how we talk.

Lloyd Smuggs

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    nets and hawks are due for a high scoring game

i hope not!!! think the nets are so ******* shit its untrue!!!!!! they will make this match go under but any game with a total of 185 are normally nail biting stuff. if it goes over it wont be by more than 5 points i reckon

onetrickpony

im just saying last time i had the under 192, and those fukers went to ot

Lloyd Smuggs

im just saying last time i had the under 192, and those fukers went to ot
    really? dammm i hate ot on a unders game!!!! but it takes a very brave man to bet a over totals when the super shit nets are in the house

onetrickpony

welcome to the nba where bullshit happens.

Lloyd Smuggs

welcome to the nba where bullshit happens.

lol true dat

Lloyd Smuggs

4-3 last night....overall record 42 -31

southie
    southie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't pay attention to the haters, Lloyd

And whatever you do, don't eat yellow snow

Lloyd Smuggs

Don't pay attention to the haters, Lloyd

And whatever you do, don't eat yellow snow
    cheers brother!!! i try not 2, but sometimes u need em, cause they drive u on to perform better

Lloyd Smuggs

the totals tonight look quite easy and so tasty today that im gonna choose all of them today and im very confident on most of them as well

tonights picks are as follows:

Chicago Bulls @ Cleveland Cavaliers over 196.5 - when the shitty chicago are in the house i normally go for the under no matter who they play!!! but when i saw they were playing the super awful cleveland, i had no choice but to go for the over cause cleveland defence just simply sucks right now!!!! they concede far too many points to super average teams for my liking so there is no way im gonna risk a under in this game as much as my heart is telling me to take it im just not stupid and dumb enough to take cleveland on any under that below 200 these days!! chicago simply hate matches that go over the 200 points mark but they are gonna have no choice to be in one tonight!!!!

Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics under 203.5 - 2 very decent teams face each other here meaning it should be a pretty close affair!!! i so nearly took the over in this one! both teams boast a good defence and attack meaning this will be a fine balanced game....cant see either teams scoring more than 100 each meaning this game will no way go over 203 unless it goes into over time!!

Toronto Raptors @ New York Knicks over 220.5 - one of the more easier picks tonight!!! its plain and simple, toronto suck dick, super shit defence that leaks points for fun fun fun fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!! they love a good old high scoring match to!!! and they will get just that with nyk who couldn't defend if their lives depended on it!! they are just simply awful in defense.....both teams have ghost defences and useful attcking play meaning points points points points!!!!!!! easy peasy over...take it!!!!!

Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks under 189.5 - indiana are a pretty usefull team. but u just dont no what your gonna get with them!! they have shown to me that they can play in a high scoring game to but it all depends who they are playing and guess what? u guessed it, the super shitty bucks are the hosts who are just simply awful in defence and even worse in attack!!! indiana will do the bulk of the scoring in this(probably 100 points), but the worst team in the nba bucks will only be able to score about 80-85 points max in this cause their attack sucks!!!

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Minnesota Timberwolves over 216.5 - oct simply love high scoring games, but only at home!! when they play away they seem to play all defensive and go points shy!! the only reason why im not taking the under is because minny are the hosts tonight and they boast a ghost defence meaning oct will have no need to play their usual away defensive game!!! minny simply love a high scoring games wether they loose or not!!! they simply love high scoring games and will not settle for nothing less tonight!!! 2 ghost defences = over 216.5

Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs over 213.5 - 2 copy cat teams face each other here!!!! both teams like to play what other style of the opponent is!!! cause the spurs are at home i expect a up tempo game from them. gsw play defensive when they play away but because they are a copy cat team they will have to play what ever games spurs play!!!! spurs know gws are pants and will feel they will not have to play defensive mode against such a awful team known for having a ghost defence!! gws have been burning alot of us this season on the unders especially when they play away, but tonight is the night were i feel they will play all guns blazing suiting spurs right down to the tee!!!

Memphis Grizzlies @ Phoenix Suns over 218 - easy peasy lemon sqeezy over here....so simple here, the suns love high scoring games especially against super duper shit teams like memphis!!! memphis are just simply awful!! they cant defend for shit....the suns will expose their sorry as defence and go wild....because its gonna be such a easy game for the suns, i expect them to employ a ghost defence because they basically wont need one against memphis!! that means memphis will have a chance to get loads of points even doe they will still end up with their bottoms being spanked!!!

Miami Heat @ Utah Jazz under 190 - easy peasy under here!! both teams hate high scoring matches, both have useful defences, both teams dont score shit loads of points. to very evenly match side face each other so expect a tight affair...but both teams will not score more 95 points each so its as easy as a under will come so take it!!!

Washington Wizards @ Sacramento Kings over 203 - when sac are playing i always take the under no matter what....but then i realised who the away team was !! yes ladies and gentle men, washington are in town, the worst away side in the nba, yes worse than the shitty new jersey and cleveland!! they are simply awful away, they love high scoring matches and own one of the best ghost defences the nba has ever seen!!! on the other other hand sac are just so shit its unbelievable they really are!! they just simply dont score enough for me, they dont have a decent attack nor defence they are just plain old shit!! but tonight is the night were they will get to look like a half decent side and score points for fun cause washington will let them score easy points for fun...im putting my neck on the line by taking the over, something i never ever do when sac are playing, but with the super awful washington playing i simply have no choice in the matter!!!

LA Lakers @ LA Clippers under 204.5 - dont be fooled by the lakers high scoring last night!! they were up against the nba worst away team washinton!!! tonight they play away, and yes they are playing the really awful clippers, but the clippers are no washington and they certainly wont give up 115 points like the sorry as washington did last night!!! but the clippers will lose this and will def give the lakers 100 points max, but the sorry clippers wont score mor than 95 making this another easy under!!

good luck peeps!!!

Lloyd Smuggs

sorry forgot

Detroit Pistons @ New Orleans Hornets under 186.5

onetrickpony

sorry mane pistons/hornets goes over

Lloyd Smuggs

sorry mane pistons/hornets goes over

haha you was spot on with the new jersey game last night so i wouldnt bet against you again tonight if you say pistons game will be over. i just have a policy of never betting on a over when the hornets are playing!! been burnt too many times lol

onetrickpony

i see hornets going for 100 with the pistons weak interior d, im hoping the pistons can score 90

onetrickpony

the atl/nj game was past trends, dont think either team hit the 90 point mark in the past 4 games

First 1234 Last