excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence - NBA - 10/11/2010 Picks

Game: Houston Rockets @ Washington Wizards
    Pick: Houston Rockets -3,5, 1,98 on Pinnacle

Both teams had a horrible start in terms of record, the Houston Rockets are with a record of 1-5 and 1-4 with the Washington Wizards. The Houston Rockets are a team much better than this start-up demonstrates the timetable but this start to the season was very complicated since they played against good teams and yet the team could have won some games because it has always complicated struggle.
    After losing to the San Antonio Spurs 121:124 (OT) outside the home team managed to finally win their first encounter at home against the Minnesota Timberwolves 120:94 without Aaron Brooks who is currently injured.

The Washington Wizards are already doing what we expected all of them, rookie John Wall has been fine but just not enough, the team is coming to the meeting after two defeats, one away from home before the New York Knicks 91:112 and another at home against the Cleveland Cavaliers 102:107.

The Washington Wizards are with a record of 1:1 at home and Houston Rockets are 0:3 in away games but this to me for this meeting does not mean anything because the Houston Rockets picked up the best teams in NBA games away from home and still have great chances of winning before the Lakers and the Spurs, I think the team of Houston Rockets good enough even without the team Aaron Brooks continues to have much offensive power with Martin and that is completely Scola OnFire this year and knowing also that the Houston Rockets know how to defend believe John Wall has now a life is hard enough before the defense of the Houston Rockets and so I think the handicap of -3.5 for the Houston Rockets has everything to fall later that night.

excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game: Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks
    Pick: Atlanta Hawks -6,5, 1,98 on Pinnacle

The Atlanta Hawks after a start of six wins at the start of the championship comes to this meeting of two defeats, lost at home against the Phoenix Suns for 114:118 and outside the home with Orlando Magic 89:93. The Atlanta Hawks are the team harder to beat at home, that is, it is very rare team lost two straight games at home and coming off two losses the team certainly wants to back wins and nothing better than to catch the Milwaukee Bucks always have huge problems in winning games away from home where they always have huge problems to get your game in practice and that is why in away games the team is having a record of 1:3 at the moment.

The team played the Milwaukee Bucks at home Tuesday where they won the New York Knicks 107:80, today's opponent is completely different and the pavilion too, will catch the Atlanta Hawks come back hungry for wins and the Bucks have a game against B2B a pretty good team physically, I think that today the Milwaukee Bucks will have huge problems in stopping Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, Al Horford and the rest of the Hawks team since the Atlanta Hawks are a team that knows very complete attack and defend very well and therefore think that the Altanta Hawks have everything to cover the handicap of -6.5 points later that night.

StrikeForce
    StrikeForce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

Both are good picks to me...GL