kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Atl vs Mil

Hey everyone looking to put a pretty hefty wager on the hawks ML. Yes I know oh my god your such a square.. Ok now that we got that out of the way what are your REAL thoughts and predictions?

Atl rested at home
    Mil after a blowout win B2B. (though there a young team and rested a good chunk of their starters for a good portion of the blowout win against NYK)

In the playoffs last year Mil took Atl to 7 games without Bogut.

Note: The Hawks held the Bucks to 85.8 points per game on 39.8-percent shooting while going 3-1 at home in that series. (last yr playoffs) Atlanta also has a six-game regular-season home winning streak over Milwaukee (3-5), which is 1/3 on the road this yr season.

With all that being said I'm leaning about 70-30% on ATL. Anyone want to talk me into or out of it?

Thanks! BOL to everyone.

BranGor
    BranGor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

You have A LOT working against you. Think about it long and hard.

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

definitely not bro..
    im far from the good cappers here but i dont want to somebody lose big..
    280 to win 100? bot worth it IMO..you already said it, the bucks can play the hawks well..even without bogut..
    last year they were almost knocked out by the bucks..
    so you might want to reconsider laying a big chalk

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

my iphone typing sucks! haha
    what i mean by what i said above was i dont want to see someone lose big..and you might want to reconsider because its not worth laying a 280 to win 100 against a team that can compete with them

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Bucks have a good shot to win. Bucks +240 may be a play for me. For sure will be on the Bucks +6.5.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16117

french toast, bacon, coffee

kobebryant55

See that's what I like a real lot about this forum honest open advice. Not oh your a dumb square your an idiot!

Appreciate the feedback definitely going to stay away from this game tonight.

Any of you guys/gals got any other NBA games that look better/lock games/easy picks?

I teased the Knicks over to 190 last night there at 160ish at the 3rd qtr

kobebryant55

.... (iPhone also sorry) and I think they combined for like 24 points the last qtr LMAO poor!!

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

under 187.5 in this game is a better bet
    pinnacle has the over on this game at +104, +107, and +103 early on.
    also bucks just had a hot game (not a deciding factor but def. not a bad thing for next game to take an under)

Sclass600
    Sclass600's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 379

I like Mil +6.5, bucks should be up for this game

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Atl will win, but the Bucks will cover.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Going to take a shot with the under. GL

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ATL gotta win this. They are pissed off about their last two close games and will be strong at home

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

I like atl -6.5 Jamal Crawford, Johnson and al horford will dominate this game.. I see Josh smith will be more on passing the ball. and of course Bibby. let's cash this one goodluck!

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta easily covers this spread... if you are a little worried the number might be too high, then take 1st half. I believe atlanta will come out hungry and they have been stewing since the last couple heartbreaking losses. Ny has a young team and a lot of times young teams get a little too high after big wins and come out soft the next game especially on a b2b against a very good hawks team... Hawks first half -3.5 probably my play, not sure if i wanna go first half first quarter or for the game. I wouldn't be surprised if atlants covers all 3, in fact, I am putting a lot of money that they cover at least one of those.... Kobe don't let people talk you out of bets, if you think it's a good bet go for it, HOWEVER the ml on this one is not a good bet getting -280 is way too much..

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    I think the Bucks have a good shot to win. Bucks +240 may be a play for me. For sure will be on the Bucks +6.5.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

line looked to easy i stayed away, bucks have maggette this year and with bogut healthy again they are going to be tough matchup for most