johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Monday November 08, 2010 Plays!!!!

Current Record

(19-7) (+$3,291.09)

Denver +3 (-110). I hate playing Denver on the road as they like to BS when playing sorry competition on the road. But they're the underdog to my suprise so I will play them. Chicago hasn't shown me squat. The new coach is a moron and the team sucks giraffes nutts!!!! I would make this a big play but I just can't trust Denver on the road. $110 to win $100

maximum
    maximum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anymore picks bro? I'm tailing your great picks..

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Nuggets are not in a good spot here. Bulls -3 looks like the play here. These are the kind of games that the Nuggets lose by DD. Just my 2 cents.

maximum

I don't know Wilforth.. I'm liking the nuggets here.. the knicks annihilated the bulls at their home.. and the nuggets are better than the knicks.. IMHO...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
    I don't know Wilforth.. I'm liking the nuggets here.. the knicks annihilated the bulls at their home.. and the nuggets are better than the knicks.. IMHO...
    if only sport was that easy

maximum

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    if only sport was that easy
    LOL

You don't know that sports are that easy??? SMH...
    Last edited by maximum; 11-07-10 at 11:35 PM.

Wilforth
    Update your status

That's exactly how the books want us to think! That's not how it works.
    OKC got annihilated by the Clippers and the next day they beat the Trailblazers.
    Bulls took the Celtics to OT only to lose at home to the Knicks.
    Nuggets lost at home to the Mavericks only to go to Dallas and get a road win.
    Pistons lost on the road to the Nets. The Nets lost at home to the Bobcats. Means that the Bobcats are better than the Pistons? Then what next? Pistons beat the Bobcats!

maximum

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post

That's exactly how the books want us to think! That's not how it works.
    OKC got annihilated by the Clippers and the next day they beat the Trailblazers.
    Bulls took the Celtics to OT only to lose at home to the Knicks.
    Nuggets lost at home to the Mavericks only to go to Dallas and get a road win.
    Pistons lost on the road to the Nets. The Nets lost at home to the Bobcats. Means that the Bobcats are better than the Pistons? Then what next? Pistons beat the Bobcats!
    Sports is so easy bro... Like the browns winning the superbowl this year because they beat the saints and the pats..

BTW.. Wilforth I'm a big fan on your Tennis pick.. Made a lot of cash tailing you there..

Just tail jonhnny boy here and pick the Nugs.. Without boozer, the bulls are just like the wizards

Wilforth
    Update your status

Sports is so easy bro... Like the browns winning the superbowl this year because they beat the saints and the pats..

BTW.. Wilforth I'm a big fan on your Tennis pick.. Made a lot of cash tailing you there..

Just tail jonhnny boy here and pick the Nugs.. Without boozer, the bulls are just like the wizards

Don't let Rose and Noah hear that!

ChiTownEntourage
    ChiTownEntourage's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like bulls in this spot. Not sure where you get off saying the Bulls are "sorry competition". Obviously you haven't seen them play this year...and if you did the only game was NY.

maximum

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownEntourage View Post
    I like bulls in this spot. Not sure where you get off saying the Bulls are "sorry competition". Obviously you haven't seen them play this year...and if you did the only game was NY.
    Well I cashed the CHI +8 on Boston I saw them play.. a lot.. They don't just have a post-up game.. They're a shooting team with a pick and roll game (Rose and Noah)... Rose can't shoot, Noah can't post, Deng is inconsistent..

And if your starting 4 is TAJ GIBSON.. TAJ FUKKING GIBSON!!! Well it means that your team suck bigtime and you are just a playoff team that will not pass the 1st round..

I think John Wall is the one that will get insulted when you compare him to DRose... IMHO...
    Last edited by maximum; 11-08-10 at 12:33 AM.

johnnymapalo

1 more play:

Raptors -1 (-110). I wanna go super big on this play but I hate the Raptors. I have a feeling though that the Raptors will sh!t on Golden State tonite. Golden State sucks on the road and I like how the Raptors are playing hard lately. I wanna go real big but the Raptors are consistently inconsistent. Anyways small play. $55 to win $50

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Does anyone see the Chicago -Denver game going UNDER or OVER 205?

johnnymapalo

Current Record

(20-8) (+$3,336.09)

Got the Denver play in 1 second and Toronto Craptors crapped the bed. Who would have ever known... Yeah right. Craptors are crap!!!!