excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence - NBA - 05/11/2010 Picks

Game: Miami Heat @ New Orleans Hornets
    Pick: Miami Heat -6, 1,92 on Expekt

The Miami Heat as we all know lost their first game of the season away from home against the Boston Celtics by 80:88 but after that defeat the team takes four wins in four games, won away from home for the Philadelphia 76ers 97:87 in home massacred the Orlando Magic 96:70, turned out to massacre the New Jersey Nets for 101:78 in the last meeting and returned home to massacre the Minnesota Timberwolves 129:97.

The New Orleans Hornets are now the biggest surprise for me being with a league record of four wins in four games, won its first game of the season at home against the Milwaukee Bucks 95:91, returned home to win by 101 : 95 against the Denver Nuggets and come to this meeting of two victories away from home against the San Antonio Spurs and Houston Rockets 99:90 by 107:99.

The Miami Heat played horrible in the first meeting and still could have won the Boston Celtics coach who only remembered to put James on the bench for Wade and that day was a misery, but that defeat was perhaps good for the team, the remaining four games the team showed the potential that is in Miami, there is still much offense to evolve in my view but not all is bad because the team even with the injury to Mike Miller has shooters like Eddie House and James Jones are big guns and then have the penetration of Wade and James, who made life difficult for any team since now there are no double team them, especially Wade has taken advantage of that fact to do what it likes. Defensively I think the Heat team is quite good, I think it still is not in the team but it is there that knows how to defend and has shown it knows all meetings taking against the Minnesota Wolves was a meeting of the genre run & gun.

The New Orleans Hornets are 4-0 but I think with just Hype, do not consider them as good as the paint as I saw them three meetings unless the game against the Spurs team and is in addition to new players who are not routines in type of game that the Hornets practice has not shown much, but the team is 4:0 and no losses and defeated the Rockets and Spurs away from home but I look at their roster and see who I am not going to stop or James Wade these two can do what they want is the opposite team and the Hornets David West is not even that has been in great form this team.

For me the Miami Heat has everything to win this event for more than 6 points, is almost certain that James will take the ball and will penetrate into it and make easy points but the highlight will be the clear Wade with his speed that will lead all forward and make this defense and what they want even though in terms of rebounds the team of Miami still has some struggle but yet the team does not give their opponents easy shots in this start to the season so I think the Miami Heat soon the night will win your game for more than two digits of difference and so I see enough value in the handicap betting -6 points.

Good Luck

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I hope you didnt waste to much time handicapping this game. Line is begging u to doubt the Heat and take the undefeated team at home aa a big dog. Heat bury thus team tonight just because.