MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics/Pistons Game 4..WORD OF ADVICE.

Ok once again the Celtics are a road underdog by more than 5 points. I posted this clip below prior to Game 3, I have made the adjustments to reflect the Celtics win in GM3. Now this is NOT a lock merely some advice. You can be the Judge, did the celtics find their road winning touch or was it merely a fluke.

Detroit is 2-13 ATS last 3 years in the Conference Finals. Boston is 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Detroit. Boston is allowing only 89.7 points per game overall this year. Boston is 5-1 ATS at Detroit the past 3 years. Celtics are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5. Celtics are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5. Celtics are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
    Celtics are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games as an underdog. Celtics are 41-17 ATS in their last 58 games as a road underdog. Underdog is 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings. Road team is 9-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings. 6-2 is the Under last 8 Conference Finals games.
    The UNDER is 16-5 in Boston's last 21 Monday games.

Now that You have read all this Look at this:
    Detroit is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U.loss.
    Pistons are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 home games.
    Detroit When playing on Monday are 7-3 and after a loss 8-2 last 10 games

Should be a rough and tough one to handicap, in what ever Choice you make weather it be Boston, Detroit, or the O/U Good Luck!!
    Last edited by MyKickerHurts; 05-26-08 at 10:28 AM. Reason: adding a couple more trends found

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah and by the Way, this is strictly some information on the Celtics and Pistons, I personally am still up in the air on this one i'm leaning towards Boston and the Under.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

It's hard to pull the trigger on Det catching and L in back to back home games. Tough call.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough call! The UNDER might just be the more predictable outcome.
    However, one wouldn't expect Detroit to lose 2 in a row at home to the same team. I would lean toward Detroit -6. They'll be playing with a sense of vengeance, which counts so much in the playoffs.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have no read on this game at all.

Rowdy Rolex
    Rowdy Rolex's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Detroit just like I liked SA last night. They're pretty much in the same position the spurs were in...

Still haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'd lean towards the pistons covering...