strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 193.5

Every tout in the nation has the over the under is the way to go. Everyone is going to lose alot of money on this game.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i have a lot of money on the under 193.5. let's keep our fingers crossed for a boring san antonio-paced game

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely took the Under. Spurs home court will dominate the pace more than the first two games, which also both went under.

strictlywinners

If this spurs game goes over I'm going to be sick to my stomach

strictlywinners

Ok I feel better now. Got scary for a second though.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went 5-0 in yesterdays game. Being a Laker Fan I refuse to bet the spurs, and I posted the same thing yesterday. I called the under. Lakers are under 7 of the last 8 games and now its 8-9.
    I had a feeling Spurs would bounce back so I just bet the under in every QTR, and the final. CHa CHing Very good Night, since nailing that CHicago Bull Lottery I am on a streak going 10-3 with 1 of those loses a mispost by someone chosing a WNBA team then later saying he posted the wrong team. But It's alright didnt put that much on it. The other loss was a Celtic/Laker moneyline parlay, and the Last was the over in the second half of the piston game.
    I'm ready for tonight I think. Good Luck all