playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

wednesday milwaukee+7.5 take it and thank me later!!!

woow i bet public will be all over celtics
    guyssssss i love the milwaukee in this spot. basicly bokies wans you to take celtic with -7.5 .dont say i didnt worn you
    milwaukee+7.5 is lock and this line will move up to 8 ore 9
    Last edited by playboy_1; 11-03-10 at 02:40 AM. Reason: corrections

FLO31
    Fidel CashFLO
    FLO31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

yea, lines moving quick.. already at 8 at some books... i'll keep this game in mind, and maybe play it tomorrow since it seems like i'll get a better line tomorrow anyway... good luck...

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

play the lakers and celtics ML

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Basketball is all about matchups. Not one player on the bucks can defend or even matchup with the celtics. Celtics win by double digits.

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with it but I think celtics will cover though.

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Celtics are playing some really good basketball right now. Not sure anyone on the bucks can hang with the Celtics here.

kmoney
    kmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I don't trust the celtics on a back to back. 2nd game of the season was a back to back that they followed up to lose to a bad cavs team

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16129

thank you

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

cavs game was a major let down spot and had nothing to do with back to back at that time. i agree about the celtics on back to back nights though in general. last year the celtics were terrible at home ATS. i would take the bucks or nothing to keep it close.

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    Basketball is all about matchups. Not one player on the bucks can defend or even matchup with the celtics. Celtics win by double digits.
    wow i know celtics .last year howmany people get burned their home games

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    I don't trust the celtics on a back to back. 2nd game of the season was a back to back that they followed up to lose to a bad cavs team
    Bingo!

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

There seems to be a Bucks thread every day, insinuating the books made a mistake of some sorts. Either the Bucks are favored too little, or are too big of a dog.

It's a new season kids, Bucks aren't the same right now. Find a new horse.

encephalization
    encephalization's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

The Bucks did not impress last night and were too uneven. Today they are up against a better opposition that will crack down on every single mistake they do.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks will get ran out of the arena tonight. Boston by 10+.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im taking the celtics, but on the half. If the bucks are going to cover it will be at the end when the celtics get complacent.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Celtics will probably jump on them early, go into halftime with a 15 point lead, then sit back in the 2nd half and barely hold on for a 3 or 4 point win. This is their MO, especially on back to back games. Being from Boston, I have seen that same trend over and over. Don't have any action on this game, but would definitely lean toward Milwaukee + the points, or a 3Q bet on Milwaukee +2.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Sure Boston played yesterday.....but remember they won by 20+, and were able to rest the Big 3 plus Rondo basically the whole 4th. They all played in the 32-34 minute range. They allowed the back end of their bench (Erden, Wafer, Harangody) to get their feet wet, and they held their own.

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Im taking the celtics, but on the half. If the bucks are going to cover it will be at the end when the celtics get complacent.
    Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Celtics will probably jump on them early, go into halftime with a 15 point lead, then sit back in the 2nd half and barely hold on for a 3 or 4 point win. This is their MO, especially on back to back games. Being from Boston, I have seen that same trend over and over. Don't have any action on this game, but would definitely lean toward Milwaukee + the points, or a 3Q bet on Milwaukee +2.
    ????? i think bucks will take the lead celtic will try to catch them.they may ore not...

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

Loving all your plays Playboy_1. Keep up the great work and lets just keep cashing. Thanks also for a great winning day yesterday. Appreciate your hard work.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Milwaukee 2nd half is more ideal I think.... Celtics actually covered the 1st half and 2nd half last night but today I think they will be on fumes in the 2nd half