Goldman
    Goldman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sacramento -4.5

I've taken this as my Game of the month selection. I mean, what the hell. I cannot miss it. Sacramento is 2-1 after three road games and now home as 4.5 favorite. I'm gonna take it babe, it's two points given to hosts when the teams are equal, but they're not equal and they've added another additional to make it closer to actual situation. Still I don't believe they did it, as I'd personally play this even at -6.

Toronto has started more or less solid losing to Knicks in their opener and then winning against the Cavs posting a solid margin win. But comparing them with Sacramento' start of the season they're not better, the Kings have only played as road dogs and make it 2-1. The Kings have the edge here.

The Raps are less talent team and they'll struggle on the road, they're usually bad when they're not at home and Sacramento is solid home team.

I also give my boys (SAC) another big edge when it comes to scoring, in all three road games they make it to 100 and even higher to 107 at Cavs, 117 at MINN.

All Sacramento last game starts posted solid performance which shows their scoring abillities.

Sacramento hasn't lost a home opener from years, don't know the number exactly but it's solid number.

TAKE THE KINGS minus the points. AND LET'S CASH IT FELLAS

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

yes man is the play, today they will destroy toronto

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

Agree 100%....there is definitely value on Sacramento all the way to 6 or 6.5.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Riding with you, bruh...

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Im i agree too whit the under maybe the score will bee 110 90

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't bet on KINGS if you are a fan...
    FAN GOGGLES blind even the wisest man..

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Toronto is the better team kings suck. Other than Evans who do they have?

scottyboy
    scottyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Toronto is the better team kings suck. Other than Evans who do they have?
    quite a few other good players actually. Udrih, Casspi, Cousins, Landry, Thompson off the bench, etc. who does Toronto have?

Yolkix
    Yolkix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

LOL other the Evans who do the Kings have? My question to you is who do the Raptors have period?