Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

Sacramento

I absolutely love Sacramento tonight laying a small number at home versus Toronto. Sacramento is going to be MUCH better than last year with the addition of Cousins down low and with Tyreke Evans improving even more in his second year. This team is on the verge of becoming a big time contender out West (probably next season if they can add one more piece and get some additional experience). Toronto is going the complete other direction after losing Bosh and not signing anyone good to replace him. This line should be at least 6 or 6.5 IMO and you can still get this at 4 right now at some places.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes seems like great pick

Yolkix
    Yolkix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I'm on it as well have it at -4

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Waz View Post
    I absolutely love Sacramento tonight laying a small number at home versus Toronto. Sacramento is going to be MUCH better than last year with the addition of Cousins down low and with Tyreke Evans improving even more in his second year. This team is on the verge of becoming a big time contender out West (probably next season if they can add one more piece and get some additional experience). Toronto is going the complete other direction after losing Bosh and not signing anyone good to replace him. This line should be at least 6 or 6.5 IMO and you can still get this at 4 right now at some places.
    Big time contender? Yea right this team is still soft, have a few pieces but basically the same team as last year.

Simke360
    Simke360's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's not bad pick but i expect this to be close game. I think Toronto will come out and play well after 2 days rest if you take under consideration that Kings were behind 14 points at half time at Cavs ; therefor i wouldn't take -4 on Kings yet until they prove they can beat teams more than 5 points.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

3rd game in 4 nights while travellin cross country could be the reason the Kings are only -4.

Dangerous Game. I don't think the Raps will be near as bad as everyone is projecting.

chaseutleyfan26
    chaseutleyfan26's Avatar Become A Pro!

sure why not

tripleblack1705
    tripleblack1705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

I like Toronto and the over