SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will Detroit steal game two?

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

If Hamilton is suspended, I'd highly doubt it.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    If Hamilton is suspended, I'd highly doubt it.
    For the elbow throw..? Is he really, link..?

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

celtics win by 8!

The_Kid

Richard Hamilton threw an elbow at Kevin Garnett's face in the fourth quarter of Tuesday's Game 1, and could face some disciplinary action from the league once the play is reviewed.
    Hamilton was trying to go through a Garnett screen, but the follow-through with his elbow to KG's face is going to raise some eyebrows. It appeared to be a cheap shot and we would not be at all surprised if Hamilton gets a one-game suspension for his actions. If so, Rodney Stuckey could have a big line in Game 2. May. 20 - 10:47 pm et

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Celts win by 6

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Ray Allen scores 40 points and the Celtics win.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Who?

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

ray allen isnt doing shit this post season. It doesnt get much better in game 2.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    If Ray Allen scores 40 it won't be in the game. It will be prior to the game playing NBA live '08 on the Playstation3. I'm not to sure about the win here either. I think Wallace wakes up and drops those 3's while Allen rides the pine along with one of the worst pick ups Sam Cassel.

ryanXL977

ray allen is done

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

nope.

Tsoprano

Quote Originally Posted by MyKickerHurts View Post
    If Ray Allen scores 40 it won't be in the game. It will be prior to the game playing NBA live '08 on the Playstation3. I'm not to sure about the win here either. I think Wallace wakes up and drops those 3's while Allen rides the pine along with one of the worst pick ups Sam Cassel.
    What are you smoking buddy??????

To think Sam Cassell wasnt a good pick up, let alone WORST shows you havnt been watching many games. This whole season they had him down the stretch hes come off and LIT THE ****IN place up with baskets, key shots down the stretch, make his free throws.

HE IS NOT supposed to be a key player game in and game out, hes supposed to come in when the stars are really tired, in foul trouble, or just ARENT getting the job done, and boy has he done that. YES, he hasnt been really affective in some of these recent games, but MANY players go through a rough period.

And no Ray Allen isnt finished, so far hasnt started, but is not gonna stay silent forever. Luckily Celtics have the star power where he doesnt handicap the whole teams win results.

Tsoprano

Also, his veteran knowledge (1 of the only 2 players with Posey on the team with a title ring to show for it), and just his good spirits and support from the bench is a great thing to have around to boost the young guys' confidence, etc.

ryanXL977

sam cassell has been AWFUL in the playoffs
    he has KILLED them
    just been AWFUL

Tsoprano

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    sam cassell has been AWFUL in the playoffs
    he has KILLED them
    just been AWFUL
    Get out of here! Thats why they are in the EASTERN FINALS leading it 1-0 against the "mighty pistons".

He plays such FEW minutes how can you use him as the scapegoat. That is ridiculous. How about Ray Allen, in the Big 3, who plays ENTIRE games????? They lose that average 20 point + amount from him when he's beenn scoreless and almost scoreless losing some close ones.

Get off Sam's back he was good in the early home court games. On the Road, this team as a WHOLE were f\*\*k ups.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam cassell is too ugly to have been a good pickup...end of story hes awful

The_Kid

Chauncey Billups admitted on Tuesday that his injured hamstring hasn't completely healed and will likely be sore for the rest of the playoffs. Fortunately for the Pistons, he doesn't expect to miss any more time.When asked whether he will be able to do everything he normally does, Billups replied, "Not everything, but I am good enough to play...as far as being the best that I can be, I don't know if I can get to that." Fortunately for Billups, speed has never been his greatest asset -- but Rajon Rondo certainly won't be upset if his nemesis is one step slower. May. 20, 2008 - 2:36 p.m. ET

If Billups isn't 100%, I just don't see how the Pistons can win tonight.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-16 at 03:31 PM. Reason: image does not exist

ryanXL977

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoprano View Post
    Get out of here! Thats why they are in the EASTERN FINALS leading it 1-0 against the "mighty pistons".

He plays such FEW minutes how can you use him as the scapegoat. That is ridiculous. How about Ray Allen, in the Big 3, who plays ENTIRE games????? They lose that average 20 point + amount from him when he's beenn scoreless and almost scoreless losing some close ones.

Get off Sam's back he was good in the early home court games. On the Road, this team as a WHOLE were f\*\*k ups.
    i am not ripping the celts, i have been on them ALL year
    but cassell has BEEN AWFUL in the playoffs

AWFUL

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sam Cassell bro get off his sack, he sucks he sucked in Houston, ok I must not know basketball, lets see he won that ring like mid 90's and come to think of it he only had averaged 9.5 points a game he didn't win garbage, thats all he is. You wanna know who won those rings in houston Drexler, Horry, Kenny the Jet Smith, and the Man Hakeem O. That's who won those rings, and he wasn't a leader then he was a sophmore in the League, drafted in 93.
    Anyone with a mug like this : http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:.../139/391313488
    http://www.dadsclan.com/2004/sam_cassell_alien.gif (top 10 ugliest athletes.)
    Is going to get bounced around the league left and right. That is the only thing he is good for. He is nothing more than a rooster fill-in, thus a trade every other year or so.
    His best season by far was with the Timber wolves in 03-04 and eventhough they reached the finals his so called LEADERSHIP didn't get them a ring. Even then he was surrounded by greatness since he lacks it so much. Garnett.
    Move on to the Celtics, after crying his ass off he was released a scooped up by the Celtics, you wanna know why? Well the players were pissed that every time they got to the bench in a timeout it was cold when they sat down, so in comes Cassell to keep them warm the benches that is cause when he gets on the court it stays cold still and not warm.
    I will finish by saying this GET OFF HIS NUT SACK, i was merely making a comment on a pick up and giving my opinion on it being bad, which by the looks of it people agree.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

No suspension for Hamilton, saw the release awhile ago. I guess its good news for me, since I seem to be the only one here who likes Detroit tonight.

later

Tsoprano

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    No suspension for Hamilton, saw the release awhile ago. I guess its good news for me, since I seem to be the only one here who likes Detroit tonight.

later
    BBD and a couple others do as well.

Tsoprano

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post

later
    ahhhhh **** alllll your nonsense hes a great edition to a team.

ryanXL977

celts win by 55