rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Pistons/Celtics props

I played the following:

Rajon Rondo Over 9.5 pts -120: With Cassell basically out of the picture, Rondo will get the bulk of the minutes down the stretch. He typically performs much better at home, and Billups will likely leave him much of the game to help on Pierce and KG. (5Dimes)

Paul Pierce pts + rebs Under 24.5 -125: Tayshaun Prince is probably the best perimeter defender in the league at the moment, and his length and athleticism should give Pierce fits. Pierce averaged just 15 pts and 5 boards in the three regular season meetings against Detroit, while shooting only 36%. Going to be virtually impossible for him to beat Tayshaun off the dribble, and Prince's freakishly long arms will contest every jumper Pierce attempts. (5Dimes)

Ray Allen +.5 pts Over Tayshaun Prince -105: Prince should exert most of his energy guarding Pierce for 40+ min. Paul will have a more difficult time getting his shot than in the Cleveland series, making Ray more of a focal point for the offense. (BetJM)

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

might take the Rondo one, looks great!

GL bro.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I have made a committment to no longer play props or totals. And I have been on a huge winning streak. I like the over on all of those IF I was still playing the totals/props.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOVING that Rondo prop...may put 2 units on it

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would go under on everyone. Especially Allen.... He is sucking it up real good and now he will be gaurded by the Butler..

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    I played the following:

Rajon Rondo Over 9.5 pts -120: With Cassell basically out of the picture, Rondo will get the bulk of the minutes down the stretch. He typically performs much better at home, and Billups will likely leave him much of the game to help on Pierce and KG. (5Dimes)

Paul Pierce pts + rebs Under 24.5 -125: Tayshaun Prince is probably the best perimeter defender in the league at the moment, and his length and athleticism should give Pierce fits. Pierce averaged just 15 pts and 5 boards in the three regular season meetings against Detroit, while shooting only 36%. Going to be virtually impossible for him to beat Tayshaun off the dribble, and Prince's freakishly long arms will contest every jumper Pierce attempts. (5Dimes)

Ray Allen +.5 pts Over Tayshaun Prince -105: Prince should exert most of his energy guarding Pierce for 40+ min. Paul will have a more difficult time getting his shot than in the Cleveland series, making Ray more of a focal point for the offense. (BetJM)
    Thanks a ton man, you brought this to my attention, I felt confident and hit a good amount on it!!