EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Silk-E-Buckets 10-11'

My thread to keep track of plays...I don't play many NBA games and if I do I stay small....this is just for my tracking purposes...

Started off the season, riding with my favorite NBA team:

CELTICS +1.5 $50 (heat)

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

1-0 +50

2nights plays, just small
    utah +3.5 $25 (NUGGETS)
    milwaukee +2.5 $25 (N.ORLEANS)
    indiana +8.5 $25 (S. ANTONIO)

Home team always in CAPS..so i'm going small with 3 road underdogs- normally not my style but I like the way all 3 of these digs match up.

Also put $25 on all 3 to win $150...Get Money and

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

1-4 (-60) parleys count as 1 loss

Last night was an example of what not to do. Don't go against teams on they're home openers. Thats why I kept things small. I tried to be 2 sharp and followed 2 cappers who I thought were onto something...And the sad part is I left off a play b/c I thought too many people were on it, thats with the Knicks. So I watched all 3 games and gathered some insight, but all in all an 0-4 night is attrocious and gives mea sick feeling. Even if the loses don't do much damage.

First off the Jazz game was just a horrible pick. I saw Teddy Covers liked this game a lot so I allowed my opinion of this game to be swayed. Weak on my part. Nuggets just put the slap on right from the start. This game wasn't even close. Carmello looked awesome and the Jazz lost some players from last year. I had no business thinking the Jazz would win, lesson learned in blind tailing.

The Bucks game on the other hand was a heartbreaker. They played the game close as I had thought. I liked this game orginally when looking through the games. I believe the Bucks will be a good team throughout the year, and make the playoffs. Bucks were down 3 with the ball and John Salmons went upto shoot and clearly got fouled. His shooting arm got grabbed and he lost the ball. Horrible spot for a no call. Hornets made one foul shot they were up 4 and the bucks only needed a bucket for the cover with 4 seconds to go and obviously didn't make it happen. SHYT

Lastly, I was looking around in Lakerboy's thread and he liked the Indiana Pacers. I liked the logic behind the pick, being a young up and coming team getting 8.5 against a veteran team who just wants the playoffs to start now. Pacers were either up or within a basket all night. The final score didn't indicate this game one bit. With about 5 mins left the spurs went on an 11-0 run running the offense thru Tim Duncan. He is one of the best big man passers in the game to this day. Spurs pulled away late and covered it up in they're home opener.

Normally I wouldn't play this many games, but I kept it small just in case something like this happened. Normally I'll just pick a game I like instead of looking at other cappers to solidify my leans. I was just really excited for the start of the NBA and wanted some action knowing I'd be watching all the games. Just can't wait for NCAA to start. Well they're my thoughts, and we'll see if I have something to go on for 2night to get some of my monies back

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Nothing with the round ball 2night, although I like if anything the under in the Magic/Wizards game...i'm not one to go with totals so i'm not gonna chase here...no play

College Football I am with NC State +4, but not by choice---1 Bean

Happy Thirstday everyone

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

1-0 +110 last night college foots

Was leaning hard on the sixers and the heat but I'm staying away . Expecting big things this weekend in college and nfl

Everyone have a wild halloween weekend, i'm not dressing up for the first year ever but I will be having fun, believe that!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

sixers and heat would've been good bets but I stayed away...did make some money on the C's and UCONN game, but not going into that...

2day College foots I like
    Clemson -7...could've got a better line but I slept on this
    Mississippi +7...think they keep this close
    UCLA +9...again could've gotten 9.5 but I waited til last minute

Parleyed all 3 $25 to win $150...played all games for 1 unit, but depending how things go early I might load up on UCLA...we'll see. Good luck 2day and good weekend to all

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

pretty shitty day in college football, but I ended up making money, i'll update my records later, off to the bar

2day i'm on: Cinci, Det, Jets, 49ers, and Saints...Good luck everyone!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Yesterday 3-2...absolutely hammered on the night game Saints so i'm up for the week

2night i'm forced to go with Texans +5.5

Didn't have a chance to look at any NBA, good luck 2night everyone

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

messing around small plays
    houston-5.5
    kings +5
    mavs +4

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets