s2kinteg916
    s2kinteg916's Avatar Become A Pro!

S2K - NBA Thread 10-27 and forward

Im new around here starting a small bankroll hopefully i can get started tonight. Ive got a couple left over from my poker days and will play $50 a unit. Its more so a hobby thing well see how tonight goes. I made plays on houston and boston last night which turned out good. I wont count that since today is where i like to start

Boston had to be the easiest play of the year!!!! Unless u bought into the hype ..

(3x)Utah Jazz (+ 4) - denver seem to bes in shambles i dont think they will have a good game they are missing kenyon martin and the birdman. They didnt get any frontcourt players in the off season i see them losing out to the scrappy jazz.

(1)Timberwolves (-3) - Im a king fans from sacramento . tyreke evans is suspended for tonights game. Beno is really good and francisco is back but im not sure they can score.

Most of the players are new and they will need time to gel. Kings have issues on the road with to many factors and the team being so young. Hard to go against my team but gotta be realistic here

(.50)Knicks(PK) - I just dont think toronto has a good team at all.
    (.50)Houston(+ 3 1/2) - They are the dog tonight? They took the lakers to 4th quarter last night. Who needs yao ming ... They did fine without him last year and still won 40 games. Give the big man a rest.

The warriors still need more talent i cant see them winning this game not to mention the new offense they are all having a hard time to adapt to.

Good luck to me
    Last edited by s2kinteg916; 10-27-10 at 05:56 PM.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I like the Knicks pick and the Utah pick. I stayed away from the back-to-back games(Houston) early in the season. I still think Sacramento handles the Wolves. They have to make me a believer. I don't think Rambis knows what he is doing nor the front office. They are not on the same page. Rambis is running the triangle and the front office is giving him personel to run a 2-3 post offense.

Good luck my friend!

s2kinteg916
    s2kinteg916's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah sacramento pick is a close one .. I was on the fence as well but well see im happy with either outcome being a kings fan!! I personally think kings are a better ball club just unsure if they can put together the pieces on the first game.

Kings are not gelling thus far but well see...

Houston on a back to back!! Yup - Gutsy... thus the half unit.

---------------

Added the following
    1 unit Bucks (+4)
    1 unit Heat ( first half ) (- 4.50) - BoDogSucks doesnt have quarterlines
    .5 unit Heat (-8)

---------------
    Some games i liked .. but wont touch

boston over cleveland - unsure of clevelands tallent
    memphis over atlanta - dont know to much about memphis -
    detroit over njn - dont know much about these two teams
    Last edited by s2kinteg916; 10-27-10 at 05:56 PM.