Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

how do you figure the heat played horrible and lost by 8. maglore not active, juwann howard not active, mike miller still needs to come. butler and chalmers- heat were missing a lot of guys tonight.

wade will not make a difference? yeah the guy on the team with a championship ring won't make a difference.

orlando doesn't have an answer for d wade stan van gundy has tried to figure it out for the past 3 years and cant

Goat Milk

heat still win 65 games easily

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Heat wont have another 9 point quarter all year.... they win the east

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    heat still win 65 games easily
    Quit drinking the koolaid. These guys will be lucky to hit 55.
    how do you figure the heat played horrible and lost by 8. maglore not active, juwann howard not active, mike miller still needs to come. butler and chalmers- heat were missing a lot of guys tonight.

wade will not make a difference? yeah the guy on the team with a championship ring won't make a difference.

orlando doesn't have an answer for d wade stan van gundy has tried to figure it out for the past 3 years and cant
    There's not one guy you mentioned and I bolded that strikes fear in anyone. Not one. Those guys aren't even role players, they're statues, posers...

Wade is over the hill, washed up. The only way he can score points is by being a crash dummy running into people expecting a call. He ain't taking noone off the dribble these days.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Fed_42420 View Post
    Heat wont have another 9 point quarter all year.... they win the east
    I wouldn't be so certain. The Heat have no inside presence. If you can make them a half court team, they will be relegated to jump shots.

Goat Milk

wade is washed up maclife? what are you saying bro hes the 3rd best player in the league

i'm not drinking the cool aid. boston went 24-5 or some shit their first 30 games last year and then wound up barely winning what 55?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Mac don't let your hate for Lebron twist your judgement here. Wade is an outstanding ball player. Heat will be a good team they just need to play to get better.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

one game means little.

mav2112
    mav2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

One game doesnt mean a lot but they are going to have problems with no inside players............even the guys they have who are hurt wont help them inside...........

It just really reminded me of a 2 on 5 basketball game..........Bosh is terrible without the ball.

Boston was just screwing around up by 12 with a couple minutes left.......if they keep there concentration they win going away...........

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Offensively the Heat were a mess. However, defensively they held a team that was executing beautifully to 88 points. The offense will come with time, Wade was obviously rusty. Lebron's jumper looks improved already this year though and he seems to have slimmed down slightly. Bosh just had nerves tonight, he's never played a game that mattered before.

Mac4Lyfe

wade is washed up maclife? what are you saying bro hes the 3rd best player in the league

i'm not drinking the cool aid. boston went 24-5 or some shit their first 30 games last year and then wound up barely winning what 55?
    Well, saying he's washed up is far fetched but I'm trying to overemphasize how his numbers will diminish playing with Lebron and Bosh. I also think Wade has taken too many hits on his body and I can see him starting to decline. Him and Lebron have played a lot of basketball the past few years and for guys that get points off of contact that doesn't bode well IMO. I'll be very surprise if Wade doesn't miss a bunch of games this year. I definitely wouldn't say he's the 3rd best player in the NBA. More like top 15 maybe.

Also, Boston didn't care about the season. They gear up for the playoffs. They probably tanked in order to get Cleveland to be honest. That was a good move...

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Well, saying he's washed up is far fetched but I'm trying to overemphasize how his numbers will diminish playing with Lebron and Bosh. I also think Wade has taken too many hits on his body and I can see him starting to decline. Him and Lebron have played a lot of basketball the past few years and for guys that get points off of contact that doesn't bode well IMO. I'll be very surprise if Wade doesn't miss a bunch of games this year. I definitely wouldn't say he's the 3rd best player in the NBA. More like top 15 maybe.

Also, Boston didn't care about the season. They gear up for the playoffs. They probably tanked in order to get Cleveland to be honest. That was a good move...
    Wow, Wade is only top 15? C'mon man, be real. Heat lucky to win 55? Talk about an overreaction to one game.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Boston will slow down and sneak into the playoffs then magically pwn teams in the playoffs like they always do and end up in the finals with the Lakers, where theyll lose in 7 prolly cuz they slacked off and didnt get home court advantage by pwning teams Lakers style during the regular season

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Wow, Wade is only top 15? C'mon man, be real. Heat lucky to win 55? Talk about an overreaction to one game.
    During the off-season you had your fun poking at the rest of the NBA, and now during the entire season the rest of the NBA will enjoy embarrassing these 3 clowns.

Swamp people, enjoy the show!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Will you change your assessment when they go 1-3 to start the season and 5-5 after 10 games??? I said 55 a few weeks ago. Tonight had no bearing on my prediction. Bruce Bowen who knows basketball pretty well said the other day that the Heat would only win 52 games. So maybe I'm not alone in thinking their bench and lack of inside game will make it hard to close out games. Add the Spoelstra factor and they may struggle much more than many expect. We'll soon see which is what's so great about sports. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

Would you take Wade in your top 10 Fantasy players? Would you take him over Lebron? If you take Lebron, how could you take Wade too? His numbers will suffer playing alongside LBJ and Bosh. It has to... I'm very curious to see if Wade will shrink with LBJ at point. We saw glimpses of it already tonight. Sure, go ahead and make excuses that Wade's rusty, hasn't been playing, etc., but let's see the excuses a month from now.

Goat Milk

Wade is the 2nd/3rd best in the league actually. in the mvp conversation every year. has a title. scoring title. finals mvp. top 5 in assists and points multiple years.

1st player in nba history 6'4 and under to record over 200 steals and 100 blocks in a season. all nba first team before, all nba defense 1 year i believe. every coach in the league knows the 3 best players in the world are wade lebron and bryant.

wade also led usa basketball to the gold medal shooting 70% from the field and averaging more ppg than anyone on the team while also coming off the bench as 6th man.

No one in the league is on Wade, Lebron, and bryant level. The 4th best player is durant arguably and he is no where near wades level. has awhile to go before you can make that statement. also who else in the the top 10- dirk, dwight- two guys that are no where near the level of Wade as far as overall offensive and defenisve ability.

Mac4Lyfe

Goat - Wade's numbers are going to drop like a rock. He actually maybe the best in the league but his numbers won't bare that out this year. We'll see...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Goat Milk is in love with shooting guards

Maybe Wade is more fun to watch to some, but he is not as good a player as Howard, Duncan, or Gasol.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, saying he's washed up is far fetched but I'm trying to overemphasize how his numbers will diminish playing with Lebron and Bosh. I also think Wade has taken too many hits on his body and I can see him starting to decline. Him and Lebron have played a lot of basketball the past few years and for guys that get points off of contact that doesn't bode well IMO. I'll be very surprise if Wade doesn't miss a bunch of games this year. I definitely wouldn't say he's the 3rd best player in the NBA. More like top 15 maybe. Also, Boston didn't care about the season. They gear up for the playoffs. They probably tanked in order to get Cleveland to be honest. That was a good move...
    HUH???? u must have something personal against wade or lebron or the heat ................
    calling wade a top 15 player is stupid, thats like calling kobe a top 50 player in the nba ..........
    u couldnt name 5 players better than wade

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Wade is a gimp who can't shoot threes. This team is nothing but the Miami Cavaliers. If Joel Anthony can't stick a old ass Shaq, what the fuk is he gonna do with Howard. Howard changes James game cause he never wants to come to the hole while he's in there. They're a bunch of jump shooters, but the refs will help the out most of the time. So you got that going for ya street ball team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They will never be an elite team without big men and a strong low post presence

rm18
    Update your status

they should try to bring Rasheed out of retirement that is the only chance they have

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Goat Milk is in love with shooting guards Maybe Wade is more fun to watch to some, but he is not as good a player as Howard, Duncan, or Gasol.
    Howard and Gasol better than Wade?

JJ we'll see who is right at the end of the year

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Wade is a gimp who can't shoot threes. This team is nothing but the Miami Cavaliers. If Joel Anthony can't stick a old ass Shaq, what the fuk is he gonna do with Howard. Howard changes James game cause he never wants to come to the hole while he's in there. They're a bunch of jump shooters, but the refs will help the out most of the time. So you got that going for ya street ball team.

I said the same thing in another thread yesterday before the game.

My good buddie Goat Milk will confirm.

Goat, take it from here..

This message is hidden because Goat Milk is on your ignore list

Goat Milk

This message is hidden because lyon804 is on your ignore list

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

bosh wade and james can all play inside. albeit theyre undersized for the area.

rm18
    Update your status

how many times do Celtics have to win to be favored?

First 12