polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Cavs Celtics Total BS

you know it, I know it, and the Cavs know it....that officiating at the end of BOTH HALFS was total bullshit....that just proves these officials have a stake in what goes on. The clear block on Jabron nearing the last few minutes with the celtics down 3, total bullshit...the travel on Smith(did you see him laughing) cause he knew it was a missed call, and then the foul at the end of the game...I'm sick of the officials dictating the outcomes

polishkielbasa10

common, yall can't honestly think the cavs actually won this game...I don't think Jabron drove the lane all night without getting a foul call..was that not ridiculous...

polishkielbasa10

Lastly, how bout that turnover call late in the game...The ref making the right call, but nope here comes JABRON complaining like a little bitch, and the ref not even near the call overturns the call NICE!!!!Enjoy the 25 point loss on sunday CRYBABY

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah pretty much makes me want to throw up. The missed goal tend call towards the end cost the Celts as well. I should have expected it since the refs love to blow James.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Cleveland had 12 more FT's and 9 more fouls called on the Celts...Cavs shoot 32% and win the f*cking game. You gotta be kidding me....bullShit.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

the non travel call was hilarious, i dont blame joe smith for laughing..

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Such bullshit lost mad doe on Celtics or rather the refs.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Such bullshit lost mad doe on Celtics or rather the refs.
    This almost frustrates me as much as how I lost the cover on the Magic on some end of game bullShit.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    This almost frustrates me as much as how I lost the cover on the Magic on some end of game bullShit.
    Yea man I'm with you. This kind of loss is usually the begining of a long downward spiral for me. But going to try to be smart for once and just keep taking only my system plays.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Yeah actually I think I have been in a huge downward spiral since that Magic game...just been making some calls I normally wouldn't and getting away from the basics that I used for most of the season.

I guess that is what learning is all about...good luck SW. Let's stay smart.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Yeah actually I think I have been in a huge downward spiral since that Magic game...just been making some calls I normally wouldn't and getting away from the basics that I used for most of the season.

I guess that is what learning is all about...good luck SW. Let's stay smart.
    Yea for me there is no learning curve unfortunetly I have been through this same cycle about a million times. I do great and I mean great then I lose one or two heart breakers then start making terrible plays and lose my shirt. Stop for a while, study and come back making good plays again making good doe then same thing happens I never learn unfortunetly.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I hear ya there...hardest thing to do. I controlled it pretty good during the season probably because I only watched Nugget games for the most part so didn't see all the BS that was going against me.

SBR Lou

Diogee,

You know we're not biased when the Cleveland Cavalier fans, whom aren't even gamblers, make a thread called "glad the refs were on our side".. Read some of the posts.... One guy even said he felt guilty...

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt have anyone in this game but this was some horrendous officiating, i feel for u all

polishkielbasa10

or better yet...watching crybabys interview on the offensive foul on pierce...did you watch Jabron Laugh about that call...what a fuking joke

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

I can understand one or two messed up calls....

but it was 3 messed up calls all favoring the home team

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

this is why you bet on home teams and not 0-12 road teams, no one to blame but yourself, honestly.

Like we don't know lebron gets a lot of calls his way? Them being home, lebron being...well lebron....NBA is a business, everyone wants to watch lebron james in a game 7!

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was tough to stomach this game (I'm a celtics fan). The entire bar I was at was in pain just watching the laughable officiating decide the outcome. Amazing. I can't wait until Sunday.

SBR Lou

Anyone see Lebron's post game presser where he smiled when explaining the play which was ruled a charge on Pierce?

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Celtics are a joke anyway. Would not surprise me if Cleveland beats them on Sunday!

motley
    motley's Avatar Become A Pro!

the game was good especially the block by garnett and perkins showed who was boss but then again in the end the thought of the wizards last year came hunting me back, those buzzer beater travels...

i guess when it comes to lbj when handicapping we need to consider the refs more

and about the presser... wow the f*cking smile says it all the refs are under him!!
    Last edited by motley; 05-17-08 at 08:43 AM.